Jane Radiation in Good Fairy

Price: $

on 11/15/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Love the Radiation series, however this and Trance are a little too disco queen for me, but when I was in HS I loved it. Laughing my butt off now!!!

on 5/12/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I AM TRYING TO LOCATE WHERE TO BUY THIS POWDER, CAN ANYONE ADVISE, THANK YOU

on 6/1/2010 8:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This product is a loose shimmer powder in silver. It has a lot of shimmer, which is nice. I like this, but my problems with it are: it fades, you need a primer AND cream base so it will stick to your lid and stay, and the packaging could use a sifter.

on 9/13/2006 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first, I want to swap it away! Cos' I've tons of grey slivery pigment! When I put it on my arm to test, it looks gorgeous and shiny! It's one of my lemming now, and I won't swap it away!

on 11/5/2004 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a basic shimmery silver/light gray loose powder eyeshadow. It goes on sheer but can be layered on to become a medium gray. Suitable for highlighting or just as a wash. It's really cheap for a huge pot but the packaging is crap, you've to be careful not to spill it as it's so full. It's easier to transfer some of it into another smaller pot for daily use or in my case, I use a pill box 'cos I think the flip-top packaging is easier. The staying power is so-so, it lasts for about half a day & by the end of the day, the colour is not so intense anymore. I took 1 lippie off for the lack of staying power & the crap container.

on 9/14/2004 7:18:00 PM

ugh,i opened this and knew i would be returning it. i felt like i was putting on glitter from the arts and crafts store. THe pigments arent fine enough. its also really messy-loose eyeshadows have more color but less color i think. i've spilled the pot 2 times in the last hour.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this on sale at Target for like a dollar, and it took some practice to figure out what it was good for, but now i love it. I lightly brush it on my eyes with smoky black liner and mascara for a little glam. I don't mind that the glitter tends to fall on my cheeks, it adds to the fairy look. The packaging however can be very treachorous if you are not super careful, that's the only downfall. This is a great product as long as you don't expect a bold pigmented eyeshadow, but for glitter and highlighter it's perfect!

on 8/12/2004 4:04:00 AM

very nice eye shadow. it has this sparkly shimmery effect to your eye, which i like. I own another one called "You're Golden" which is just gold color. will buy more :)

on 5/24/2004 1:54:00 PM

This color is exactly what I wanted it to be; silver shimmer without a silvery base color. I picked this up hoping it would look like a LM eyeshadow a MA used on me, and its a dead ringer. I love using this over matte eyeshadows, in the inner corner, and as a brow highlighter.

on 1/22/2004 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HG! Great color (pure silver) and sparkle! Can be layered on for a great silver eyeshadow! Great price ($3), and nice packaging!

Popular Eye Shadows