September 30, 2014 | 1782 users online

Shampoo - Nexxus - Therappe Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by aemccall81

I love this. I have long color treated hair and this is my go to shampoo. I buy it at Costco for cheap and a bottle lasts a year or so. Best part is the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I love the luxurious moisture shampoo. HOWEVER DO NOT PURCHASE THE ULTIMATE MOISTURE SHAMPOO! I bought this shampoo thinking it was the luxurious but no~ the label is most definitely different. The ULTIMATE moisture shampoo makes your hair feel crunchier and literally after you wash your hair you feel the product build up! Worst shampoo purchase of my life. I don't even know what to do with it...i can't finish it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by missixty5

I received this shampoo and conditioner as a gift which is why I rated it fair in price. I have been using it for a month now. At first I really liked it but my hair after a day after washing feels oily and greasy. I guess it did it's job my hair is very thick medium coarse and not colored, and it's no longer dry I live in AZ I will probably use it sparingly rather than as my regular shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo! I have super fine hair and I'm letting the color grow out. I have about 8 inches of new brown growth and the rest is damaged, fried blond. I'm always looking for moisture shampoo and this is one of the best so far! It cleans my hair we'll without stripping it and leaves it super silky smooth and soft and doesn't weigh it down. I pair it with Pureology hydralight conditioner because the matching conditioner doesn't work well with the shampoo. Will for sure repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this shampoo quite a bit. Wasn't sure I would but it was in rebate at costco in a big bottle so I had to get it. I am pleasantly surprised because I am picky about shampoo. My scalp gets dry and my hair gets frizzy. It is color treated, long, medium/fine and wavy by the way. I LOVE the smell and texture and the amazing amount of lather. A little if this stuff goes a loooong way. I recommend rinsing very well so this doesn't leave residue or oiliness. It has not done so for me but due to the super silky nature I could see that happening. I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by lenkaru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product because of the good reviews but after trying it for a couple of weeks my scalp broke out in this horrible itchy rash,and my hair feels dry and rough. Will never purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Great moisturizing shampoo, affordable price. I've been using this for years. Cleanses well without leaving my hair feeling coated. Tons of rich lather that rinses clean. What I love about this is that after shampooing, my hair is so moisturized that I can actually detangle it without using conditioner. That's really something. Love the coconutty scent too.
Definitely my favorite drugstore shampoo. Not as moisturizing as Joico's Moisture Recovery Shampoo or Philip Kingsley's Moisture Extreme, but it's a lot more affordable and an excellent product.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked the way the shampoo cleaned my hair, but the scent was so overwhelming that I had a constant headache. Once I figured out the headache started when I tried the shampoo (and conditioner), I stopped using it and the headache went away.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Rachel76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo is great...especially if you have very dry hair...but it does build-up. I love the coconut smell and how soft my hair feels after just one shampoo....it almost felt like I could skip the conditioner!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the scent. It's kinda coconut like? It doesn't shed my hair like most other shampoos. It makes my hair feel clean without leaving it too dry. I will definitely repurchase. :)