July 25, 2014 | 1859 users online

Pressed Powders - Paula Dorf - Bronze Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2004 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Frogin479

I'm loving this pressed powder, and I love the MA who suggested it to me! It gives me a perfect healthy glow...not too brown/orange like some other bronzers. I thought I had found my HG blush/bronzer in BE's Warmth (sheered out and sparklized with a little True Gold), but after discovering this beauty I haven't reached for my Warmth once. I definitely will be repurchasing this one! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by nikubus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't buy this, so I can't say I'd buy it again. I'm very fair and wanted a little colour and thought I wanted the Gaultier Le Male bronzer, but this is very similar with a pink tone flattering to my pink skin. It looks great upon initial application, but it darkens with the oils in my skin as the day wears on, making it look super dark at the end of the day. Maybe some people like that, but I don't really. I know it is not the fault of the product, so if you've got normal to dry skin and need a great matte bronzer, then this is the one for you.