October 2, 2014 | 983 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - EyeSlicks Gel Eye Color- Midnight Metal

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Midnight Metal (#345) Great silvery-shimmery eyeliner color. Goes on smooth, very smooth. Feels cool actually to the skin -- must be the gel part of it! lol.
I very much like golds/silvers/coppers etc, so this is right up my alley. Not a DEEP color by any means, just makes my eyes pop though, with a bit of silver around my eyes! Staying power so far is OK, for a soft eye pencil. At least it hasn't migrated, yet. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is fun, a good going out shade when you want a little somethin' somethin' extra on your eyes. It's a rich, shimmery, metallic midnight blue with a hint of silver. Looks good in contrast with my brown eyes. I bought this a year ago, though, and have used it maybe three times. I just like the option of playing with other shades and I don't really have that with this color, it tends to overpower anything else I do with it. But I like it a lot and will use again in the future.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This just didn't work out for me. It goes on streaky and it makes my eyes itch and burn. Not good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by CRYSTAr

such a nice colour. its shimmery but not glittery which is perfect. i dont use this as a liner cuz the pencil is kinda too thick but its a nice colour for eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by scraps

Well I just picked this up at CVS...I love the way it feels going on... a nice cooling sensation and it goes on effortlessly which all liners should.. anyway.. I also bought the moody blue one b/c it was buy one get one 50% off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by 1Apolo4me

I got this for 99 cents on clearance at my local drug store and I absolutely love this product. The color is a dark metallic gray with tons of silver shimmer. It looks perfect for a night out. Some people have complained that CG Eyeslicks crease on them, but I have oily eyelids and haven't had much of a problem. It lasts almost all day on me, with very minimal creasing. I even went back to get another one. Great prodcut for the price I paid.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2004 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Stewie_5

I really wanted to like this eyeliner! When I put it on, it looked so cool! It's a glittery black/grey eyeliner/shadow pencil and it was all funky. But it irritates my eyes. Maybe it's just me 'cause a lot of things tend to irritate my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ikky

This is a very pretty slate color infused with silver glimmers. Really really pretty. I have compared similar product from Maybelline, Almay, and this one is the prettiest slate color amongst them all. It's very long-lasting as well. Highly recommend this!