November 24, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Crystal Gloss for Lips in Whisper

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss adds a milkiness to whatever color you put it on top of. It kind of nudes everything out. It's extremely useful for a wide range of skin tones! It would be nice if the applicator deposited more of the gloss at a time, but this is a minor gripe.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mandybecca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the consistency of this lip gloss, but I have to agree with the sentiments of other reviewers and say that I was very disappointed by the pigmentation. This looks like a pretty warm nude with very fine gold shimmer in the tube but the color pay off, well, it just isn't there. It looks like a clear gloss when it's put on the lips, you can't even really tell that it's warm. Big let down, because this looked so pretty in the tube. One thing this is good for though is reshaping your lips if you get foundation on them. I use this after I put on my foundation because the wand is tiny and it's really easy to follow the curve of my lips and remove any foundation that spilled over. Other than that, this product is kind of a bust. I'd like to try the Milani crystal glosses in other colors though, because other reviews talk about how excellent the more colored glosses pigmentation is. This gloss would be great for a tween just starting out with make up, but it's pretty boring otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by MindRtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this gloss in "Whisper" for a few years now. I saw it on a much darker skinner girl in a magazine, but it's perfect for me and I'm pale. It's less sticky than what I used to use and has such a light yet visible tint. I even wear it when I'm wearing a lot of eye makeup. Something about it balances my look whether I have nothing on or a full face of makeup. I also love that it's the perfect size to stick in your pocket.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved it! You can wear alone or over a lipstick. Went on smooth and a great color. To me it kinda smelled like Marshmello creme. My only complant is that it was slighly sticky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

So I would probably purchase this again for two reasons although initially dissapointed it was so sheer I loved how creamy it felt and how it added high shine and the smell - I disagree with someone who said it was bubble gum. To me this smells similar to mac lipsticks like warm vanilla cupcake. The smell is faint but there. I could definately have this as a "creamy clearish" gloss to enhance my colored lipsticks. This is probably just me but I love how small and discreet this lipgloss is. it;s just so cute and I love that its small enough to fit discreetly in the front pocked of my jeans for nights out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is good gloss for a drugstore brand. Its a little bit thick so it has more lasting power than the average drugstore gloss. It also smells really good, so that's a plus. My main gripe is that it is totally clear on my lips, no pigment at all. I will not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jennifercouture

I just opened and and all this oily goop just spilled out. It smells really really good, it has no pigment and is just a sheer sticky gloss. This lipgloss is trash... don't waste your $5

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the consistency. Smooth application, but a bit sticky. Unfortunately it has no pigmentation and the applicator is too small. The stopper also doesn't allow enough gloss to deposit on the small applicator. I have to apply the gloss 3 - 4 times for good coverage. F.Y.I, I have small lips. The gloss smells like cotton candy. I'll give this to my 4 yr. old niece. I'm sure she'll love this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this gloss the other day. It is a very sheer creamy pink with fine gold flecks. I wore it over Nars Catfight (a semi-matt pinky mauve) and it looked amazing. It will be my going out combo for the rest of the summer. Loved it. Took off a couple of lippies because the fragrance is a bit strong at first (bubble gumish) but fades and is not very long lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good drugstore lipgloss. It smelled good, like cake. Also it is a nice nude color (I don't even need a lipstick). My only complaints are that it is VERY thick and sticky, and that it doesn't last very long. It somehow collects those white foamy things on my lips faster than any other lipglosses. But it's still okay. Also, it got this really weird odor from sitting in my pocket (like feet) and it tastes like it too. Oh well. :(