October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Copper Cabana

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2005 12:59:00 AM More reviews by maria37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is a bit too dark for me to use all over my face, but I love it as blush or eyeshadow coupled with Maybelline's Sunlight bronzer all-over. The rumor is it's being discontinued, but although I would repurchase, it is nothing spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by queenV

I bought this thanks to the rave reviews on MUA & am glad I did! This is a great bronzer which shows up very lightly so you can use it all over the face & chest without getting than fake tan look. I usually reapply a couple strokes where I want more colour, like my cheeks, nose & forehead, to give my face that just-out-of-the-sun look. I looks very natural, and best of all, doesn't cause breakouts! Plus it's cheap & lasts forever. I do recommend - like others before me- to use another bronzer brush w/it. I use a use a huge brush & works great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2005 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sposie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was an OKAY bronzer. It was kind of hard to blend with the little brush, so i had to use a bigger powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this bronzer to use as a bronzer but I decided to use this in replace of the Nars Tahjal blush that is a very strong pumpkin color ..Nars blush is just too pigmented, I like to be able to blend to my desired shade. This bronzer is very similar in color to Nars and it has a slight shimmer and compliments my skintone well. A steal price on sale for 3.00 at Target. Found my HG coral blush!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

I am a bronzer fanatic and thought that this color looked awesome in the pot.. while it did provide a bronzed effect, I hated how much they gave you (very little) and the packaging sucked.. it seemed to not wear very long either! I would not purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Starlet06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great bronzer! I am a makeup fiend and consequently I like to buy cheap makeups. This works great and really brightens my skin, making it glow without turning it orange. It was soo cheap it was about half the cost of other drugstore bronzers. The downfall is that the brush is CRAP. If you buty this product you must buy a make up brush, but the plus side is that a good set of make up brushes will make application of everything easier and they last a lifetime. This is the BEST CHEAP bronzer on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mamicarlita

I picked this bronzer after reading some of the reviews, and before that I was debating between Estee Lauder and Clinque. I officially love this bronzer. It not too light, and not too dark --JUST RIGHT--Hands down one of the best bronzers...Dirt Cheap, Nice Packaging,Brush is Okay(I would use it for little areas around the face)Would for sure repurchase(If I run out... that is)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by ladycaramelx

I love this! I got it as a gift, but it's perfect for me. It actually shows up, but doesn't show up "dirty" or muddy. It's got a pinkish hue, so it can also be used as a blush, so I can use it all year long and it looks natural.
It's slightly shimmery, I was a little worried about that at first, but it's not very obvious, it's very subtle, so for people like me who are afraid of over-shimmery stuff, it's fine. It works great with my skintone - I'm a darker/tanned Asian with yellow undertones. I think if a really pale person used it, it might not look as natural, it'd look a bit too orangey-brown, but for me, it looks natural all year round.
The only thing I dislike about this is the brush. It's decent, but still, not very good. It *works*, but might make you look streaky, so a bigger powder/blush brush would be better suited.
There is another shade with Copper Cabana, which is more of a "year-round glow" or for people who are lighter, but this one is great for people who are already darker and want to actually look tanned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 3:15:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great inexpensive bronzer and yet one of the better one's out there. It's easy to use (don't use the blush that's included! Absolutely horrible!) just lightly dust it on in the shape of a "W" across your cheeks and nose; some along temples and a bit on the chin... and you have a healthy flush of simulated summer fun. The color is one of the best "bronze" colors out there... a nice brick/bronze effect(not too brown which will make you look muddy... ewwwwh!)

Packaging is pretty aweful... the plastic case is cheap and there is no mirror. Remember to buy a nice fluffy brush with natural bristles: this is quintessential to applying bronzer! No matter how good the bronzer may be, without the proper brush, it's pointless. But again, the color is gorgeous! Thanks Mabelline!

I will definitely buy it again. You can even use it during the winter months to warm up a pasty complexion! It's a great beauty find and at a couple bucks a compact, it's a little gem indeed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Kwazi

I adore this product! I use it daily as a blush and it subtly adds a gorgeous sunkissed glow to my Golden African American skin color. On the weekend to add a little extra pizazz I sweep it across my collar bone, shoulders and the golden shimmer gives me that extra special little something.