April 18, 2014 | 1649 users online

Fragrances - BeneFit Cosmetics - Maybe Baby

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Thaxter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing this fragrance on and off for several years, after I had read an article in Mademoiselle that said that men rated it as their most preferred scent. I find a lily of the valley top note, which dries down to a unoffensive floral, not too sweet, not too powdery.

I never get headaches wearing this. It's very light. I find more peach than grapefrult in the heart note, even though apparently it was the grapefruit that men detected and liked.

I have a work suite member who is sensitive to fragrances, so I have to find scents that only I can smell. This light fragrance is perfect if you must work in a rather sterile PC environment. Sillage is actually pretty decent, and I find this blooms a bit in the afternoon.

Ultimately this is a bit sweet for my taste and I am looking forward to finding that perfect light fragrance for every day that has more mystery and grass in it, is more complex but still unoffensive and undetectable except at close range.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by althea77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this off and on for years. It's light and clean smelling. Not too sweet for me, kind of peachy and floral but not heavy. I carry it around with me and seem to get compliments. It's pretty expensive, but in my experience you have to spend a little money or the scent smells cheap. I did like the old, round bottle better than the taller, skinny one they sell now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A rather cloying and generic fruity floral fragrance. This is a simple perfume that goes on very strong. Certainly not worth the pricetag.

This one triggers migraines for me, and I do not usually have this problem with perfumes in general.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Maybe Baby is a very light, flory, and fruity scent. The notes that really stand out to me are Cyclamen and Peach. There is a very light musk scent that comes out in the drydown, which is really nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've loved this perfume for years, lovely and peachy, smells very strong when it first goes on but wears off slowly through out the day, has good longevity.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Goes on like pure lily of the valley. Dries to the fruits without tartness, so I don't know where the bergamot or litchi got to. There's a synthetic note that comes out on me that makes it smell a little cheap. Very sheer and hard to detect, very linear and simple. Not my thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the clean smell (I don't smell any fruit in it at all), but it doesn't last as long as I would like. Someone the other day said it smelled like Coco Mademoiselle on me. For the price, I'm all for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Maybe Baby! Most scents give me a headache because they are either too floral or too sweet and just plain strong but this is just the right mix with a modern touch. It smells fresh, but not getting out of the shower soapy fresh. It has some floral and fruit, but what I most enjoy is the light musk scent. The musk is not overpowering at all. I feel that ingredient is what gives this perfume a 'flirty' description. Yet it's a mix of sugary sweet and spice. During summer it may fade so I suggest if you love the scent layer it with the MB lotion. Others complain it's too overpowering so spray lightly. The initial spray may smell overpowering but wait a few minutes. Love this. I need to try LAMB by Gwen Stefani as I read they are very similar.

•Top: White ginger and apricot
•Middle: Cyclamen, lichi and bergamot
•Base: Peach and White Musk
from hubpages.com

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by atsitl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To all the ladies who really like this perfume, I have a notice: it is going to be discontinued, so, do buy your last bottles! I don't intend to do so, as I didn't really like it... Many reviews mentioned a resemblance with Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie, but the latter is a much more refined scent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by duchamp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the eau de toilette bottle. I tried this perfume when I was at the Benefit store getting my eyebrows done. OMG! I loved it instantly! Fresh, soft, feminine, sexy, light, real. I took off one lippie because it really does not last long. I wish I could figure out how to make it last longer (other than spraying some on my clothes). Love! :)