October 22, 2014 | 926 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Kids Burst of Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by peypeypost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absoluely love this detangler!!!!!!!!!! it definitely detangles and makes my hair smell really nice! im so glad i didn't listen to those bad reviews!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by 30tine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst product that I have ever seen! It makes my daughters hair look dirty, greasy, and unkept. The worst part is that I thought that it would be great so I bought 3 bottles! I can see why it was so cheap. You get what you pay for. I'm sooo disappointed. I'm going to try to give it away on Craigslist. Wish me luck.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by spinacha

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to hair detangler.

I was on the hunt for the longest time for a good detangler that is alcohol-free. I have very dry ends. Every high-end detangling spray that I came across included alcohol as an ingredient, which can be drying. Finally, a friend of mine suggested trying a children's detangling spray. It was the best suggestion; it is both alcohol-free and far more effective at removing tangles easily and quickly.

My hair is very long, and extremely prone to tangling. Everything tangles my hair: the wind, sleeping, driving, sitting on a couch, etc. I've even had hair stylists comment that my hair tangles easily. When I wash my hair, that's when it tangles the most.

The L'Oreal Kids Tangle tamer is the best product for untangling my long hair. You only need a few sprays, and it will quickly relax the hair and allow you to comb through it easily. I do find that if I use too much, it will relax the hair too much and make it a bit limp. I find it best if I spray it on the hair, and then use my fingers to spread it around.

It smells like a combination of green apples and pears. I don't find that the smell lasts all day, or that the smell changes as another MUAer has stated.

To me, this is a fantastic product that is easily found at any drug store, and that does not contain that one very drying ingredient: alcohol. I will continue to repurchase this.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention - a bottle will last a very long time (months), even if you wash your hair daily. The bottle is well-designed so that you can pretty much get the entire product out to the very last drop. Well done, L'Oreal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ashkerley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a 5 year old daughter who has very curly hair. Decided to use this product as it was cheap and the bottle looked appealing. I used it a few months ago and noticed a few days after using it, my daughters hair was worse after using the spray. I washed my daughters hair the next day and her hair ended up like one big dreadlock in the middle of her head. I eventually had to cut my daughters hair which I was very disappointed with. I didnt use this product for a while and my daughters hair was grand. I had her at swimming the other day and forgot to take shampoo and conditioner for her hair so ran into the chemist and picked up the same product again. I sprayed it into her hair that evening, everything was fine and sprayed it into her hair the next morning and everything seemed fine also. She woke up the next morning and her hair was starting to go the same way it went a few months ago. This product left her hair very dry and felt like straw. It has ruined my daughters hair and I will never be using it again. I'll never use anything from L'oreal again after what happened.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! It smells great and works well to detangle my naturally curly hair after washing with a 2-in-1. I would definitely recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is nothing but scented water, it did absolutely nothing for my daughter's tangeled hair which is soft but curly. I sprayed almost one third of the bottle to detangle her hair and it did no better than having sprayed water , exactly the same effect wih the exception of the nice smell. If it wouldn't wet my hair i could have probably used it as a perfumed hair mist for the nice smell, but it does wet hair ! Honestly this is so bad, i really can't understand why some view this as a good product, this puzzels me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by BabySparksmac

This leaked when I first bought it :( But the actual product itself is absolutely amazing. I didn't use it for the longest time, then I pulled it out and I am in love again. I use a coconut split end mender by organixs (SP?) and then spray this in my hair, those 2 together leave my hair amazingly soft and smooth. I don't naturally have hard to comb hair but, my hair falls out easily so i feel like it helps prevent any unnecessary pulling at my hair. I just completely love this and the smell is stunning, is so fresh and SWEET! If it was a body mist I would buy it. :D its just great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by LisaHK08

This is by far the best detangler i've ever used! This makes my hari soooo smooth that when i wash my hair,its is so easy to wash now! Even in the shower my hair is really smooth now! i apply this everyday and i can't even descrive how smooth your hair gets! Also it is great detangler, you don't have that much tangles but you still get some. Anyways just wanted to say some quick good things about this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by EmersonAlexandra

I find that this product does not detangle my hair. My hair is dyed blonde-ish and because of the bleach it tangles easily after washing. I bought this spray so I could get a comb through my hair after washing however, it didn't really do anything except add a nice pear smell to my hair. I also found that if you use alot of this product it seems to make the hair very straw like and matted. Wouldn't purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I do not find this to be anything special - it didn't really help with tangles and knots. The smell is nice, but that's the only pro I can think of.