August 21, 2014 | 1400 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by kellyjo7727

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this been using this on and off for 10 years but now use it daily qvc offers the best prices on it

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Chianti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: creamy, lathers well, non-drying
Cons: pricey, weak scent, doesn't come w/ a pump so it's hard to squeeze while showering

Verdict: nothing special, wouldn't repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Hautepants

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too perfumey for a body wash!!!!! Leaves your skin dry and don't even try using it as a shampoo. I don't like this one at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Cheap and nasty, in very basic packaging. It contains SLS and a host of other artificial ingredients, not at all what I expected at this price point. I rarely leave reviews as scathing as this - I hate it! It was a present from someone I don't know that well, so I couldn't even return it. I had to smile politely as she handed it to me, all the time scrunching my eyes as I scanned the long list of vile ingredients in teeny print. It's gone in my kids' bathroom - no doubt they'll use it up within the week ...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lexllmh

I have used this as a body wash for almost 10 years now. I love it because the scent (which is very subtle) lingers on your skin. I have had more people tell me that "your skin just smells so good" whenever I use this product. I buy the supersize bottle and follow up with the Amazing Grace firming lotion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I got this sample in a gift set from a relative. I only used it as a shampoo since I ran out, and it doesn't come to a rich lather at all. I don't know if it works better as a shower gel, but overall, I was not impressed with this product. It smells like a cheap soap you get in a hotel room too, so I generally do not get the hype over Philosophy products.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't see what all the excitement is about. The scent was blah. I tried it as a shampoo too - not a good idea. I washed my face with a tiny amount and felt it was rather drying.

Fortunately, I was able to sample it via an ebay listing of a one ounce travel size, so I didn't break the bank on this one. I WILL say the bottle is a nice, softer plastic and I'll add it to my travel collection of bottles.

You're probably just as well off buying drugstore gels in the close out stores like Big Lots. There are always lots to choose from there.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Keluvsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I haven't ordered Philosophy off of here but I just got it for the holidays. To be honest, it's a great product such as smelling good and feeling clean with soft skin but if you have sensitive skin like me, it doesn't work so good. I got hives from using this product. I'll admit, it makes your skin clean and soft but if you don't want hives, don't get it! That's only for the sensitive people.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I only use this as a body wash, did not like what it did to my hair.

As a body wash- AMAZING. The scent is great. Makes me feel squeaky clean, Philosophy is one of the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by uncomplicated

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product, especially as a shampoo. It smells a lot like I remember Johnson's Baby shampoo smelling years and years ago. Maybe that's just me though. Anyway, it leaves my hair soft and volumized in a good way. As a shower gel, it's kind of slimy and doesn't seem to rinse well, but I live in a hard water area. So I use this mainly as shampoo. The scent lingers a bit, but is not overpowering.