April 18, 2014 | 926 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Precious Metals in 14k

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 9:05:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome color! It's a nice shimmery gold. Put on one coat and it's a beautiful sheer gold. Put on 2 or more coats and you have bright metallic gold. I love this stuff. It's dirt cheap and the formula is nice. I do think it wears much better with a topcoat applied every couple days. I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2005 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Realityreject

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Totally awesome. I got the idea of gold polish from the recent "boho" rage that I've been seeing in all the women's magazines. I happened to see this one on the bottom shelf of the wet n wild section (surprisingly, no other brand has a any glittery gold or bronzy shades YET) at Wally World and it was so cheap I thought I would see how it looked on me. It is gorgeous! I love it more than any shade polish I've tried in years actually. The quality surpases continous color from covergirls by far. The shade goes with pretty much everything and looks so cute on my toes with my new sandals. It is so perfect for summer and tanned skin. VERY happy. Give it a try...it's a unique and very fashion-forward look, but not at all gaudy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY!! I've been searching high and low for gold polish. Every one I've tried is either too sheer, not gold at all, or a craptacular yellow shade. I just saw this today and thought "this is the last one I'll try". And it's perfect! My nails look like they've been dipped in gold (rather than diseased). Update, 5/04:Still loving this polish. It's great on my toes as an everyday, goes-with-everything shade (I'm a yellow HHH, so it's almost neutral on me). continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

I really like this color.. But the actual polish chips really easily! But its so inexpensive, I just put on a coat and a clear top coat and it lasts alittle longer...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was searching and searching for a gold color like this because I love goldish shades on my nails during the warmer weather. I looked through every possible drugstore brand, I even checked out OPI and yet I found nothing. I was wandering around the drugstore a few days ago when I found the Precious Metals Polishes. I'm not a Wet N Wild fan but these polishes are so cheap and yet so wonderful! They all have a bit of a shimmer to it (not glittery, though). This one is a gold with a lovely shimmer. Best of all it was under $2! You can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 6:39:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Shimmery gold color, love love it! GReat price, stays on long, perfect!