Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds - Luminous Lilac

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Cute easy to wear. I have had this for maybe 4 years but it is one of my only polishes that is about 1/2 finished. Doesnt chip much and you dont have to worry about mistakes because it is very sheer.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Luminous Lilac is not lilac. lol. Once you get over that it's sorta like NARS Orgasm, a really pretty pink-peach with gold shimmer.
4 for the fact that although its pretty it still chips.
dries fast, kinda sheer, so do 2 or 3 coats

on 8/27/2006 6:53:00 PM

Pretty pinkish gold, not lilac.

on 4/9/2006 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

its actually a cool pink upon application, not lilac. its pretty and worth the money

on 9/14/2005 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color, its the one I wear the most often...its not lillac, it pink, but its realy a nice pink...and its not tacky

It is the prettiest middle pink ever. It is a great color for anyone on either finger or toenails.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely not a lilac that's for sure. It's a light shimmery pink with goldish glitter. It dries quickly and lasts a long time without chipping. I love the WSD polishes, and this is a beautiful color, just didn't live up to it's name, that's all.

on 7/20/2003 12:08:00 PM

Although this is a very bright color, I really like it! The color makes nails stand out a bit, but it's very pretty. It's one of my favorite nail polishes!

on 7/19/2003 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I should've read the reviews on this one before I tried this one out. I wanted to test out a lilac polish and this definitely applies as a light pink (maybe w/ a touch of very light lavender). Pretty, but on my yellow-based and slightly tan for the summer skin, the color looks too light and a bit "off" for lack of a better word. I'll either put it up for swap or wait until winter and try again.

on 7/5/2003 2:49:00 AM

Hey ladies!!! This is my first time reviewing a product cuz this stuff is so great, I couldn't resist. I'm not really into getting my nails done professionally, as most girls do nowadays. But, the color of this stuff is PRETTY. It looks SO much darker in the bottle, but when you put it on, it's a very sheer and shiny light pink. I guess like a sparkly, pearly, light pink? Sorry if this description sucks!!! It is also long-lasting, and doesn't chip. Also, being that it's so light, you can "touch-up" your nails, rather than having to take all polish off and starting over. If you like pretty, light polish, I highly recommend this!!!!!