Tom's of Maine Honeysuckle Baby shampoo

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/16/2005 11:08:00 AM

Nice scent. It didn't lather well. It made my hair tangly, too. Maybe better for someone with shorter hair who doesn't have to worry about tangles.

on 11/13/2004 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this shampoo for my son.its a very mild n gentle one without SLS. wht else can u ask for n i got it for 3.99. i would def buy again..

on 11/12/2003 12:07:00 PM

This smells nice, it's gentle, it works well in my hair. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and swingy. Sometimes I can't face the heavily fragranced fake-smelling shampoos first thing in the AM in my shower, I prefer something like this that smells very mild, natural and pleasant. I like the bottle.

on 6/27/2003 3:11:00 AM

This product works well on my baby's hair. It is mild and moisturizing. It also makes his hair shiny after shampooing. The only problem I have is the overpowering flowery smell. It took a little while to get used to, but it works great so I can't complain.

on 5/25/2003 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh, am I disappointed. I need to stay away from natural products, I've discovered, as by and large they just don't work for me (Burt's Bees being an example). At any rate, I bought the Honeysuckle shampoo because I had read somwhere that baby shampoo is gentle and would be good for my difficult curly hair. This might be good for babies, but not for my grown-up head! It didn't lather, it was runny, and I had a very hard time getting my head clean. After using it for 3 or 4 days, my scalp started to itch and my hair felt like a sticky mess, so I went out and bought a bottle of my fall-back, Pantene. I don't know if it's just my hair, which it probably is, but this Tom's stuff didn't work...on the plus side, though, the Honeysuckle scent smells lovely on your hair.

on 5/25/2003 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a lovely light honeysuckle scent and leaves hair really soft. A bottle costs under $6 and the bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic. What more can you ask?