September 17, 2014 | 1929 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Day Wear plus multi protection anti oxidant base spf30 [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by California1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LIKE THIS MOISTURIZER BECAUSE IT LEAVES YOUR SKIN SOFT, HAS SPF, HELPS EVEN YOUR SKIN TONE, SMELLS LIKE FRESH CUCUMBERS, AND YOU CAN WEAR IT AM & PM. I HAVE NOTICED FROM USING IT THREE WEEKS THAT IT HAS BRIGHTENED UP MY SKIN TONE AND THIS MOISTURIZER DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR SKIN OILY AFTER APPLYING IT. WHEN I APPLY THIS IT ABSORBS THE PRODUCT WONDERFULLY.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by megsbergman

First of all this cream is : HORRIBLE!!! I bought it as a treat for my skin and what happened was a disaster!! After two days of use my skin was really dry and my mimic wrinkles started to be visible!! Next day my face was all red and itchy!! It took me two weeks to return to normal.

This cream should be rather used during the body embalming because it sucks the water out of you.

The only good thing is that Estee Lauder gave me my money back.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Deadhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the idea of this TM. It has a very subtle tint to it that "magically' blends with your skin tone. I did not get sunburned when I used this and I don't think it broke me out. It evened my skin tone pretty well. The only reason I stopped using this is because I wanted to try something my aesthetician recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ashton

I bought this because of the good reviews on MUA. I have to say that I like it, but it isn't as moisturizing as I normally like. Good for your morning routine as it contains SPF and doesn't feel too thick. I also LOVE the smell - so fresh! I'll keep this as my day cream but I like something a little thicker for night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

got this in a GWP and so far i like this, if this continues to do well and not break me out i will buy the full size

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by bar8ie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Apart from my forehead which gets oily, my skin is mostly dry, flaky and acne prone. I have used a number of moisturisers in the past to help, but none have worked apart from this one. I use this directly on my skin in the morning, and not only does it moisturize extremely well without looking greasy/oily, but it's also a great base for my make up. I use it at night after using my estee lauder advanced night repair serum, which does wonders for my skin. I also have acne scars on my face, and this cream has really helped lessen them and even out my skin tone. My skin is softer than it has been in years. I love this product! Despite it being incredibly expensive, it still gets 5 stars for what it's done for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by mgfer

I would prefer this moisturizer to come in a different package (donīt like jars) but for the rest it works great. I have been using it for years and have not found anything better yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this moisturizer as a part of a gift set that is currently sold out at Nordstroms. I was a bit skeptical since moisturizers with spf tend to burn my skin and I haven't been able to find a decent moisturizer after Olay changed their formulas. This moisturizer is really light but provides the right amount of moisturization and doesn't burn my skin. The cucumber scent at first can be overwhelming but it doesn't linger around. It is expensive, but you only need a lil bit so I am guessing this will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by hmkramer

I buy the combination/normal version of this moisturizer, and for my combination/slightly oily skin with mild sensitivity, this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I am 32 and have tried a zillion moisturizers over the years, and this is the only one that I have bought again and again - my jar runs out, and I'm running out to buy more. I tend to not use any moisturizer in the Summer when I'm oily - if you get oily in the Summer you may find this too heavy. However, I slather it on in the winter and use it in the Fall and Spring too. The smell is great, the quality is lux, it sinks right in, and it does what it promises.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

ok. i have used this for long time, but i need to say good bye to this one. recently my skin become sensitive and this lotion makes my skin little bit greesy and skin texture is not refined.
this is not that excellent lotion.
so i stop using this and gave it to my hubby.