August 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lierac - Diopti

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by alexia2893

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWESOME eye make-up remover. i had the liquid one before which at times made my eyes sting, but removed make-up effectively! the new version is now gel based, smells quite weird to me, but removes make-up even more effectively, doesn't sting the eyes at all & leaves a fresh feeling. i love love love itttt! you jst have to sweep your cotton pad 1-2 times & all the eye make-up is gone! :) + the bonus you get with it is longer lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by mirandamclarty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product is gel based and glides very smoothly on your skin. takes eye makeup off very well and quickly. but the best feature is it makes your eye lashes grow more.!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by ca_sent_beau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loved this eye makeup remover. It was a single phase, clear (the blue colour comes from the bottle!), slightly sudsy (due to decyl glucoside, a very mild surfactant) liquid that easily and completely removed all my eye makeup. It never stung or otherwise bothered my sensitive eyes and contacts. I have used several bottles of this, and could not find a decent replacement since it has been taken off the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had been eyeing this eye make-up remover for some time merely for its exotic, Greek-sounding name, and I was glad that Sephora’s current sale gave me a good excuse to give the product a test run. It is a brilliant eye make-up remover all around. It is somewhat sudsy but leaves no residue after cleansing. It is also extremely moisturizing without being oily: after one use, my eyelids were silky and plumped beautifully as if I had just applied a cool eye mask. Finally, and most importantly, my sensitive undereye area was not irritated in the least. I cannot recommend this product enough. Ingredients: cornflower extract, chamomile extract, rose extract, decyl glucoside, propylene glycol, water, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. 3.4 fl. oz.