October 24, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Frederic Fekkai - Shea Butter Creme Luxueuse

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one expensive body cream but is so luxurious to use. I keep it on my dresser and use it only for really dry spots such as my elbows or occasionally legs. The smell is rich and pleasant as well. I don't use it all over my body, just a dab here and there, so this jar is lasting me a long time. This truly makes me skin feel like silk after using, more so than any other lotion or cream product I've ever used. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Andrea400

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my goals is to live more frugally for the rest of my life after being wasteful for so many years.However, I will have to make an exception with this one product. It is expensive but worth every penny and I will continue to buy as long as they make it.

I only use this as a hand cream becasue I have the driest hands ever (and using it as an all over body cream would be too expensive-I am tall). FIVE men over the course of my life have commented about my hands and how bad they look. My DH said it was one of the first things he noticed about me. This cream gives me pretty, silky, and supple hands. It is transformative.

I have tried lots of hand creams from La Mer to Loccitane to Kiehls etc and they all moisturize well, but they don't change the look of my skin or give me a silky, smooth texture.

Also, when I wash my hands they still feel soft so I feel like I can alternate throughout the day with a less expensive lotion like Palmer's Cocoa butter, but I make sure to slather this on at least twice a day and at bedtime to keep my hands looking great.

I purchased a set of Bobbi Brown "Empties" which are empty travel containers for cosmetics and I put some of the cream in there for my purse. LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LillMiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is Heaven! Buy the cream in the jar like the picture shows. Don't waste your time with the lotion. Very moisturizing! Smells like the conditioner which I find to be intoxicating! My hubby loves the smell and the feel of my legs after I apply it after shaving. Gives the skin a nice healthy glow while really moisturizing my dry skin. Best if used in the fall and winter since it is very rich. Found it to be a bit much in the summer time if I was going out and sweating a bunch. Always get compliments on how good I smell anytime I wear this stuff. Only complaint I have is with the metal lid. When trying to screw the cap on once, I cut my hand and it bled everywhere:( Didn't realize how sharp the metal was. Thought about contacting corp. to tell them about my accident but never got around to it. So just be careful screwing the lid back on when your hands are slippery from putting this stuff on. Other then that I love this cream and am on my 4th jar. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Nonfiction

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have died and gone to lotion heaven! This is by far the best cream ever. I have very dry skin and this works well, plus, it smells fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i once had a sample of this stuff (about 3 years ago) and savored every single last drop of it. the smell is perfection. it smells just like Biolage, which i love as well. The only problem is, is that i CANNOT for the life of me find this in stores anywhere! the only thing i can find is the shea body butter but it is not really something i can carry with me throughout the day. Anyway, this product, I am on the hunt for! It is a bit pricy but if you are the type of person who has ONE indulgence, it's not so bad....and it makes you smelly lovely and feel happy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by bluejuice74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Heavenly smell, very smooth on skin. This can't fully moisturize my extremely dry skin but it's good enough and the smell's just wonderful. Creme Luxueuse from the same line is more moisturizing, but it's more expensive and not as convenient to use. The lotion type is more cost-effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by jamiefragrance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product with an amazing sweet shea butter scent reminiscent of Matrix Biolage signature scent (because we all wish we could slather that amazing fragrance all over our bodies). The scent lingers on the skin all day. Sure, the product is quite expensive but I have yet to find another moisturizer that has such an amazing and delicious fragrance. In fact, I prefer to wear it in the summer so the fragrance each more easily perceived (by me) as I enjoy wearing skirts in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ronitabandita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

So this is how rich people live. This is why they smell so good and have soft skin. This product is the bomb. A rich friend of mine was giving away bagloads of her expensive toiletries, like shower gels, shampoos and creams. this is by far my favorite. It's smells so good. i was wearing it the other day and my man of the moment couldn't stop telling me how good I smelled. It's a creamy fresh shea butter scent with an almond/vanilla/rose/honey like undertone that doesn't smell artificial. The texture is great b/c there is no mineral oil or petroleum listed as the first ingredients. It takes a while for me to rub it into my skin but once it's in, it's IN. Kudos! The best lotion I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this with my recent Beauty.com order and wow!This is the best lotion I've ever tried.It's so rich and creamy yet blends into your skin without any greasiness.The smell is just gorgeous and my skin has never felt softer.If you're looking for a rich body lotion,try this stuff!You'll be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by crystallineteddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally found my HG lotion. This stuff is really expensive for a body lotion but definitely worth a try. It's slightly rich and creamy and doesn't spread all that easily but it's sooo moisturizing and absorbs very quickly. I've got bumpy rough skin on my forearms and nothing worked...After I started using this lotion, it's become silky smooth. The packaging is great, it comes with a pump stopper so you can carry it with you in a luggage without worrying about spilling. The scent is just heavenly.