April 16, 2014 | 1899 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by celeborn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!, it lets you match the tones to your own skin, its very creamy and easy to apply and does not break out my skin at all, another plus is that it stays on hours after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few products that I only had to try twice before deciding that I adored it.

I don't use the salmon-y shade, nor the regular shade, because they are far too dark for my MAC NW10 skintone. But the green. Oh, the green.

I buy this palette entirely for the green concealer. If it came by itself in a tub, I would be so happy. It works better than any other green concealer I have ever tried...and I have tried quite a few. This one is different because of the KIND of green it is...it isn't a bright, minty green like many other brands make. It's much more olive-y. I find that this kind of green not only conceals my red spots (pih from acne), but it melds into my skin MUCH better than the other kinds of green concealers. As with any other green concealer, you will still need to cover it with a regular skin coloured foundation, but I don't feel like I have to drown it in concealer in order to make it look like I'm not diseased (as I have often felt with other green concealers).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by smileitscontagious

This is perfection in concealer. For years I have gone through dozens of concealers trying to find one that was creamy enough to blend easily, matte enough to resist oil and last all day and color match me flawlessly. After much trial and error, I finally came across this product and I doubt I'll ever look back. The green shade, although I didn't think I'd get much use out of it initially, has been a life-saver. It completely counteracts redness on my breakouts and it's not obnoxiously green either, I've worn it alone sometimes without flesh colored concealer over it. The two skin colored concealers come in a lighter and darker variety, so it's entirely too easy to create your perfect shade. Also, the darker concealer has salmon undertones so it's perfect for canceling out dark circles. The only thing I don't like about this palette is the powder, it's too light and has shimmer, boo. It kinda makes me cringe that I'm wasting that cus I never use it, but other than that, I will probably never stop using this. It lasts forever too, which is a lot coming from someone whose skin produces more oil than an oil rig.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer.... I have bad allergies which results in dark purple circles under my eyes. This gets rid of all discoloration. The price is great as well. $10 is a good price for 3 concealers and a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
+Good price (about $10 at Target)
+If you are tanner or paler in some seasons, this would work all year long by mixing different colors
+Green concealer works great on covering redness
+Works well

Cons:
-Does not come with brushes and a mirror
-Does not cover dark circles well. Works better for blemishes
-Finishing powder doesn't really do anything
-Around my nose, I cover redness. However, I notice that by the end of the day the concealer is becoming a little flaky and dry
-If you apply too much, can look cakey

I like this concealer a lot. I love that it comes with different colors because my skin tone fluctuates a lot and I don't like committing to a single concealer. Plus, green concealer has always seemed very strange to me but using this shows me how great it works. I really only like this for covering redness on my face.

Even though I like it, I think I can find something better that I'll love.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

This is the first concealer I have ever bought. I got it 5 years ago, when I suddenly started to suffer from adult acne. I selected this product because of all the raves here and the price. At that time, i was very disappointed with it and quickly threw it into the bottom of my drawer. The reason? I had unrealistically high expectations for concealer back then ( the lasting power in particular). of course this cheap drugstore product is not going to satisfy them. So I started a journey of searching for the best concealers and have tried/purchased many high end products.

Five years later, i dig it out from the bottom of the drawer. Before throwing it into the trashcan, I gave it another try. WOW! I LOVED it. I think this time, my expectation to concealers has been adjusted to a more realistic level after using all the high street products. It replaces my LM secrete camouflage. And I am really really happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For $10 I was expecting a lot more from this. First, I thought there were four shades of concealer in the palette. I was wrong. One of the pans is just a mediocre highlight/ eyeshadow. As for the concealer, it feels creamy when it's on the fingers, but when it's actually on my moisturized and primed skin, it looks dry, cakey, and just plain nasty. It has nice coverage, but if you're looking to emphasize your pores and lines, this is for you. The only thing I like about this concealer is the green shade as I have olive skin and I find that most concealers have a pink undertone. It's a shame I won't be using this...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by EmilyJoell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just started using this and I like the concept but I'm just not sure it covers atleast my zit very well. Although I usually always put concealer on first before foundation I forgot so I had to put it on after and i wasn't impressed. But I think using it before will do the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzymartinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST LOW PRICE CONCEALER!!!! I am someone who is constantly buying different products in search of a product that actually works. I have extreme redness and scarring from acne and i break out all the time. On top of that, I have very dark under eye circles. This concealer conceals all my blemishes extremely well and for a long time!! The only thing i don't like is that it's so little and it runs out quick. I wish it was cheaper than $10 because I want to buy in bulk. I am still excited I was able to find a very good working concealer. The people who give it bad reviews don't know how to use it. I am really satisfied with this product! I use the top left shade for undereye circles. I use the neutralizer (bottom left) for redness and pimples and I either use the top left or top right for pimples (depends on where it is) and i top it off with the powder (bottom right) to conceal the bumpy texture of the pimple. works like a charm. Thank you, sonia!!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by danazeid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice concealer for the price, the only one I use regularly so far. However, it's not perfect and I'm on the search for a better one. The color is natural- I usually like to mix the two top ones and only use the green neutral sometimes. I never really use the powder portion. It blends and covers spots ok but it really seems to bring out dry patches. I wish it were less solid and more creamy. Like I said, it doesn't look perfect- I'd say it's even a bit cakey when I look closely sometimes. I'm going to continue to buy it until I find something better, though, because it's a low price and lasts quite a while