October 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by tvonz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: I love to use this concealer for my acne scars under my foundation. I have tried other concealer a and they don't cover the dark spots. Creamy and longwearing. CONS: The packaging was a disaster. The powder in the quad cracked and got in the creams since this product is pricey for drugstore makeup, I was disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by boda55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!! I wish more concealers came in a palette because my face has slightly different tones all over and a single shade looks too light or too dark in some places. Not to mention having different concealers for winter/summer....I have it in Medium and it is perfect for my NC 35-40 skin year round! As others have mentioned the Olive tone is really great....I have always stayed away from green correctors after using those horrible mint green Neutrogena type ones, but this one blends so well and covers up redness and blemishes amazingly! I dont use the finishing powder much but it is a nice touch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This is a brilliant little kit, but not meant for under eye area! The top right shade is my go to concealer. The green and yellow tones help correct certain issues. The only drawback to this kit is that it is not recommended for under they eye area.(on the container it mentions this in small print) which why I first bought it (this is why it is a 4 lippie and not a 5). But now I use it to cover blemishes (especially if I picked), and certain discolorations. I also like the powder there to set everything. I it is a great travel kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only use one of the concealers in the palette, but it works so well for me that I give the product 5 stars. I just wish Sonia Kashuk would make a pot of the olive toned concealer in this palette, because that is the only one that works with my skintone.

This concealer blends nicely though, much better than petrolatum based products or mineral oil based ones. Sonia uses natural vegetable oils in this concealer, and I believe that is what makes the positive difference in how well this blends into my skin. I have tried other green toned or olive toned concealers that are mineral oil based, and they tend to emphasize dryness more on my face than Sonia's does. I love this one. I just wish that she sold the olive toned one individually. I also wish that the orange toned concealer was more of an apricot shade. It is a tad bit too orangey dark for my tone. Apricot would be perfect though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this based on all the raves on youtube. I'll first start by commenting on the price. I got mine at Target in the shade Light for $10. That's pretty reasonable considering you get 3 shades of concealers and a setting powder to set it with.

I'm on the fence about the product itself. I don't have "major" dark circles and I didn't find that the salmony color did anything to conceal it. The regular was a bit too light for me to use under my eyes so I just use it to highlight certain areas (I'm MAC NC 20-25). The olive toned one did a good job concealing redness, yes...but you would need a foundation or another skin toned concealer over top to cover up the "greenish" tint it gives off.

The setting powder did nothing. I rather use another looser powder to set everything with. Consistency of the concealer is ok. It's thick so if you use too much it ends up looking VERY cakey.

I wouldn't repurchase this again.

***UPDATE*** I wasn't able to make this product work for me. I returned the unopened one I have and i gave away the opened one. Not a fan of this stuff at all!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This took me a while to appreciate. I bought it for my undereyes but found it's way too cakey. However, I recently had a nasty blemish and this was perfect! It has now become my go-to for breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Aeva123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is excellent for camouflaging hormonal monthlies, discolorations, broken capillaries, and for around the eyes. It is slightly thick, having good pigment, and it tends to dry to an almost powdery finish - which is lovely. The salmon color is perfect for undereye discoloration; I do not utilize the green; the setting powder is great, albeit tough to get out; and the colors can be blended together easily, which is convenient. I don't use foundation, and for my skin I need some kind of base for this concealer, so I lightly use a creamy Lancome concealer first in the t-zone before applying this concealer to spots and extra redness. Top the face off with loose powder and that does the trick! Lasts all day. Also, I find it much easier to use the SK concealer brush instead of fingers for application. No breakouts or irritation experienced from this product either! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by celeborn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!, it lets you match the tones to your own skin, its very creamy and easy to apply and does not break out my skin at all, another plus is that it stays on hours after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few products that I only had to try twice before deciding that I adored it.

I don't use the salmon-y shade, nor the regular shade, because they are far too dark for my MAC NW10 skintone. But the green. Oh, the green.

I buy this palette entirely for the green concealer. If it came by itself in a tub, I would be so happy. It works better than any other green concealer I have ever tried...and I have tried quite a few. This one is different because of the KIND of green it is...it isn't a bright, minty green like many other brands make. It's much more olive-y. I find that this kind of green not only conceals my red spots (pih from acne), but it melds into my skin MUCH better than the other kinds of green concealers. As with any other green concealer, you will still need to cover it with a regular skin coloured foundation, but I don't feel like I have to drown it in concealer in order to make it look like I'm not diseased (as I have often felt with other green concealers).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by smileitscontagious

This is perfection in concealer. For years I have gone through dozens of concealers trying to find one that was creamy enough to blend easily, matte enough to resist oil and last all day and color match me flawlessly. After much trial and error, I finally came across this product and I doubt I'll ever look back. The green shade, although I didn't think I'd get much use out of it initially, has been a life-saver. It completely counteracts redness on my breakouts and it's not obnoxiously green either, I've worn it alone sometimes without flesh colored concealer over it. The two skin colored concealers come in a lighter and darker variety, so it's entirely too easy to create your perfect shade. Also, the darker concealer has salmon undertones so it's perfect for canceling out dark circles. The only thing I don't like about this palette is the powder, it's too light and has shimmer, boo. It kinda makes me cringe that I'm wasting that cus I never use it, but other than that, I will probably never stop using this. It lasts forever too, which is a lot coming from someone whose skin produces more oil than an oil rig.