November 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Powders - LUSH - Honey Bee Have

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a nice calm honey fragrance. Not as strong in the honey smell as some of the other honey products...just a nice way to overlap and build your fragrance. Great over Soft Coeur. Upon further inspection..........this smells like stale cat piss.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by jasminefoxedme

This is ok. I love Lush dusting powders, but this is toward the bottom of my list. It's not bad, just not as good at the others.

It smells like licorice and honey, and I do wish it was just full on honey. I was hoping for something sweeter.

If you're familiar with Lush dusting powders, the texture of this is very similar to Karma, meaning it's one of the grittier ones. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2005 10:01:00 PM More reviews by hollynicole

I keep buying this because it makes my skin softer than anything else, even though it smells a lot like a nursing home. The bright side to that crazy smell is that it hides the odor of bar smoke if you're too lazy to wash between the party and church the next morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2004 4:02:00 AM More reviews by delirium_86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like this product too much. For one, the packaging was awful. It looked like a cardboard parmesan shaker with the design printed on glossy paper and crazy glued on.

And the powder itself was pretty coarse and it felt like pure cornstarch.

And the scent! Augh... it smells like a myriad of horrible things, most recognizably: old lady perfume.

And for the price of $7+ I think this was a loss. I will definitely not be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by fabglamgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this powder smelled good also. I got a sample of it, thought it was drying a little but I'm willing to purchase the full sized version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 4:23:00 AM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This powder smells so good! Not sticky sweet or overpowering, just really light and natural like real honey. It's VERY soft too...it melted into my skin like silk. The one thing I don't like is the container b/c it's just too lightweight and fragile. I don't care though b/c I'm going to repurchase once I run out anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I am not so fond of this packaging, but I really love this product...especially after a nice bath. My husband loves the smell of it when I come to bed after a dousing of Honey Bee Have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 4:51:00 AM More reviews by BerryDelicious

This is a perfumey honey smell. I did want something more warm smelling, like Honey, I Washed the Kids soap, but it's still nice. Scent lasts about an hour or so on my skin.

It's not quite as fine or soft feeling as Silky Underwear, I guess 'cause it doesn't have the cocoa butter bits in it. But it's still a nice texture.

Packaging is not brilliant...goes all over the place, so be careful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by akane

This is fantastic powder. Great smells, yummy - Honey and similar to Urban Decay Honey Flavoured powder. I give this 4 lipstick because of the packaging. The packaging for all LUSH powders reminds me of parmesan cheese shakers. It's always a mess when i'm using the powders. I transfered the powdered into a loose powder container and use them with a puff or french tickle brush. LUSH really need to change their dusting powder's packaging. Something like CK loose powder or UD Flavoured powder's packaging :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 12:33:00 AM More reviews by haloinrverse

mmm, this stuff is fabulous! it smells very similar to lushs honey waffle soap, but better.
the base is baking soda and clay. there is no talc, if youre worried about that kind of thing. it has a nice texture, and is very smooth.
it feels completely luxurious to apply. the scent doesnt last for very long on my skin, but when i picked up a shirt i had worn the day before, i caught a whiff of the powder, so maybe my nose just grows accustomed to it.
i have to gripe about the container. i wish it was completely made of plastic, because i am worried that ill get the cardboard canister wet. the holes are extremely large. it has a top similar to kraft parmesan cheese. when the lid is in the closed position, the holes are not completely covered, which is a potential mess. i leave the lid closed when shaking it onto my puff.
review challenge 06/15-06/21 continued >>