October 25, 2014 | 975 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - Marcia Marcia Marcia

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Chasidyb

I love this lipstick so so much. It's a very natural pink with gold undertones. I did find that once you have used the lipstick down to the middle of the stick the gold tones increase but that's what I love about it. I will buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Gabbisxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail lipstick! It's a rosy pink without being barbie-ish. (not that i mind wearing barbie pink once in a while) I'm a big frost fan and i actually wish i had just a tad more, but i can amp up the glitter factor by adding urban decays stardust lipgloss or a sparkly MAC lipgloss. The packaging is TO DIE FOR, my favorite lipstick tube ever! The only down side ia the price...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this lipstick quite a bit. Though I feel like it'd be better suited to someone with a lighter complexion than me, this is quite a lovely shade. It's best described as a soft, light, girly pink with a metallic golden sheen. It looks very frosty in the tube but I find it to be very wearable on the lips (goes great with NARS 'Orgasm' blush, by the way). It can always be toned down with a shimmer-free gloss anyway.

The formula itself is decent. It's a little harder than I'd like it to be, but it does seem to last for a decent amount of time on the lips, so I can forgive that. I do however, hate how even after you remove the lipstick, the glitter is still adhered to your lips :S This lipstick is not terribly drying, nor is it moisturizing. I always layer my lipsticks over a good balm though, so I can get through most of the day free of that dry, flakey feeling...And speaking of layering, since this color is so light and shimmering, it'd be fun to experiment with layering it over other lip colors. I bet it'd be great for that.

One thing that I particularly love about this lipstick is that it seems to make the lips look fuller. I think the healthy, natural pink combined with the metallice sheen is what does it. Pair this with a liner and a dab of clear gloss and you've got one seriously sexy pout.

I'm on the fence about whether I think that the packaging is cute or ridiculous and over the top. I'm leaning more towards over the top though. It would have been okay had it not been for the giant rhinestone on top which makes me think of the "play" makeup that I had when I was like 5.

Overall, I do like this lipstick. It's not my favorite shade or formula and I would not buy again, but I do like it and I don't regret buying. If you're looking for an alternative to or something more unique than your classic baby pink, give this a try (pair with a basic black smokey eye for a great evening look).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

Love this lipstick, it's such a unique colour. It's pink, but to me it looks like it has some gold undertones. It is quite frosty, but it just makes it more unique. It's not particularly moisturizing, but I think that its harder texture makes is adhere better and last longer. I'm having a lot of fun with this lately. The tube is cute, but a little bulky and I could definitely do without the jewel on the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by anguyent

I was always looking for a going out pinkish lipstick but had a difficult time finding one that matched my skintone (asian/medium-light). This lipstick gives a nice pinkish color with a bit of golden shimmer in it. I think that's why I like this so much because it kind of gives it a warmth which compliments my skin tone. I had my sister-in-law try it on but you could see more of the golden than pink. It may be because she is a bit darker than me. The texture is neither dry or too slick. It's dry enough so that the color stays on but at the same time doesn't dry your lips. Sometimes I add a gloss on top of it which tones down the color. I would definetely buy again. Good for something more dramatic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kleopatrra

After reading reviews on this I didn't know what to expect - thankfully, it's not crazy frosty pink on me whatsoever. It's pink, and it does have a sort of glimmer going on, but you can alter how much glimmer you get with application (I usually apply a moisturizing base and it tones down the shimmer a ton). I have extremely fair skin and very pigmented lips - this shade looks really pretty & doesn't look too bright or anything like that. It's feminine, and unique - not your average pink color, better. The formula is great, just like my other one, Cupcake. I also bought Pink Flamingo with this one, and it's a great shade as well. I bought them during a sale last week, so the price was improved significantly. I love all three and will buy again when they're gone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can see I'm in the minority but this color really flatters my skin tone and hair color. I'm a PPP with neutral undertones and naturally light blonde hair, although I tend to favor cool tones when it comes to lipstick. My lips have a natural reddish coloring so I need a lipstick that covers well. On my lips, this is a beautiful light pink with a depth of shimmer. It only really appears frosty with extra applications. I can see how the color would not flatter some skin tones so if you're interested in buying, I'd try on in Ulta, Sephora, wherever. The application is great, the packaging couldn't be cuter, and the price is common place nowadays (sadly). Recommended to my fair skinned ladies!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by MamaNicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The sales associate at Sephora was wearing this today, and she had similar coloring to mine - dark dark brown hair, pale skin. I'm looking for a pink lipstick and bought it based on her recommendation, but sadly it's going to have to go back to the store. This is named after a Brady Bunch member for a reason!! It's a pale pink frosty shimmer, very 1970s. It's very light and Barbie-pink, and I'm not sure whom this color would flatter - certainly not me. On the positive side, the packaging is adorable and the color lasted a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by shaqthecat

Too whitish pink for most skin tones. Great for either really pale skin or really tan skin. Good for that 'mod' 60's look. Other than that, mix with spice lip pencil or a darker shade to make this more wearable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 10:50:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shade is a little too frosty for me, but the quality is nice. It doesn't look quite right on me alone, but when paired with Too Faced's Gossip Gloss in Loose Lips, it creates a nice pout.