Nuskin Hand Lotion

on 4/27/2009 8:18:00 PM

Being that I live in the prairies, it is very dry in the winter. I absolutely love this product. Yes I distribute it also, so some may say my view may be slighted, but if you look at everyone else, they agree.

on 12/16/2008 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The very best hand lotion I have ever found. My hands in the winter are usually bright red and cracking & burning...not now they are so hydrated and smooth....it's a miracle. It sets into your skin within 4 minutes or so and is inexpensive in my opinion.

on 8/21/2008 4:52:00 PM

After trying almost every brand out there due to exzema on my hands, this is the BEST Cream I have ever used!!! There is absolutely no residue, has 'NApca' in it which binds moisture to the skin, and boy does it do this. Will never buy anything else and I am an Avon rep!

on 5/13/2007 10:59:00 AM

I'm going way back to the 90's when I was a NUSKIN distributor and loved their products so much. This is by far the best hand lotion I've ever used. It's weird in that it goes on sort of dry but don't let that description fool you, it's very moisturizing and my hands were always feeling great. You only need a little so your bottle lasts a long, long time. I can't believe I don't have any right now! Off to purchase!!

My hands become extremely dry in the winter time, and tend to crack and bleed.
This is literally the only hand lotion that provides me with a cure.
I would highly recommend it for anyone who has problems with dry skin.
[And for those who don't, as well]
You can even use it on your face, because Nuskin uses all non-harmful ingredients.
I will definitely continue to purchase this. Forever.

on 10/24/2005 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Heck yeah I'm going to buy this again! It's THE best hand lotion I've ever tried. I have been trying different hand lotions for years (well, since high school, I'm a sophomore in college now) and this is absolutely the best one I've ever tried. Why? Well, to me, a good hand lotion should be A. Moisturizing, duh. And B. Easily-absorbed and not greasy! Most lotions do well on A. but fail miserably at B. And this baby closed the deal. It is very moisturizing, has a nice but not over the top scent to it, and it absorbs in about 30 seconds.I can put it on during class without worrying that it'll leave grease stains on my very expensive textbooks :) Love love LOVE this stuff!!! And it's not so expensive either! It's only NT$325 in Taiwan, which is less than US$10! And that's for a 150ml bottle which I put into smaller containers for easy traveling. It's HIGHLY SUPREMELY recommanded!!

on 7/16/2003 10:40:00 PM

I really love this, too. My boyfriend's parents have a thing of it in their bathroom and by their sink, and I always end up using it. I wish I had one for my purse!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this hand lotion. It isn't greasy at all. You can literally snap your fingers right after you apply it. It is also a good moisturizer. smells good too! I always keep this one around! Oh and i always put in a little container so i can take it in my bag.