Hard Candy Lip Gloss Cube

3.4

I love these glosses. The colours are beautiful - i particularly love heat, angel and cosmic but found stop and baby to be a little messy but the reds have longer shelf lives. They smell gorgeous and if you're familiar with the HC gloss products, you'll recognise the vanilla cake batter scent. They stay put and packaging can withstand just about anything in its cute little acrylic cube. Get them, you won't be disappointed!

on 9/15/2007 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Yummy and it's all of that! This gloss is lusceous and comforting to wear, not sticky at all, and smells (and even tastes!) great! Yes, "Yummy" is an odd cool-silvery-bronzey color, but - hey - this is Hard Candy/Urban Decay, which has an edgy image to keep up. While silver tends to not work out on (my) lips but work out on nails, Yummy is strangely flattering on me. It's ashame the previous reviewer gave this one lippie just because the product accidently leaked. I say - GET THIS STUFF!!!

on 3/18/2005 9:47:00 AM

I had one of these, I don't even remember the name. All I remember is that it leaked out of the cube right after I got it. I had greasy residue all inside my makeup bag. Into the trash it went...

on 9/10/2004 8:17:00 AM

I have these in Stop, icky, baby, glitter dip in cosmic, Angel and heat and love them all ! They smell divine and stay on for ages. Yes, i am a devoted mac lover but these are cheap and wonderful ! Buy them all :)

on 8/12/2004 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in "Stop!" which is a pretty sheerish red with red glitter. It is cute gloss and it looks great over other lipsticks to perk colors up a bit and add some sparkle. I don't use it on its own because it is not pigmented enough for me. But, it is a lovely addition to any makeup fiend's stash. :)

i would buy this again, because the colors are awesome, but ugh the packaging is crap. i had the thing for all of 2 hours before the cube's package had popped while i was opening it.

on 5/14/2004 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got blur, haze, icky, and angel in a set. they usually cost $8 each but i got it from marshalls [a tj maxx / ross ] type store so i got them ALL for only $8. they smell awesome and look great over existing lipgloss or lipstick. it's not much in them, though, and some of the oil seems to leak out of the pots. would buy again if i could get this deal on them.

on 3/24/2004 8:50:00 PM

The only thing I don't like about this stuff is all the left over glitter when it wears off, it looks so bad!! I got this in Cosmic and when I apply it, it's really pretty, kinda sheer pinky color...but when it wears off I just have a buncha sparkles dangling off my lips...not so cute! Maybe it's the color I bought...I would try another color as I like the packaging and smell!

on 3/1/2004 2:39:00 PM

I made the accident of sticking my finger in the pot and ending up with a huge gob on my finger. Ew. You really need a light hand or a brush putting this stuff on. I have the colour Angel which is this shimmery goldish colour which is really pretty when used lightly. It's a very small pot and would not pay regular price for this or buy this again.

on 2/21/2004 2:26:00 AM

These are so cute! And they smell so good! I bought a set of 4 for $20 at an airport once. My favorite was Icky. It had a slight nice tint to it. The others were good, too. They were just really pretty and tasted good!

Recommended for Medium Skin