LUSH More than Mortal

4.7

on 3/6/2009 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

An incredible pineapple scented body scrub. Very gritty with tons of texture that really exfoliated the body nicely. Similar in texture to Ocean Salt if I remember correctly.

Bring back this and Strawberry Boat please.

on 5/30/2003 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Havin tried alot of body scrubs,this one is def.the best!it made my skin really soft!!price is kinda expensive esp that u can only get about 3-4 washes out of it but I'm already hooked on this scrub! it's fab,def. will be buying this from now now!!

on 5/29/2003 4:11:00 PM

So so beautiful! Makes skin soft smooth and lightly scented, just excellent in every possible way.

on 5/23/2003 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I got a sample of this while in London. It's from the Bio Fresh line, which requires refrigeration. This scrub is awesome!! It smells a little odd, sort of like mud or something, but once you use it you will be hooked!! The exfoliant is just rough enough to do a great job of exfoliating every inch of your body, and is easy to spread around. It feels fabulous, and afterwards you are so smooth all over, you will be looking for someone to touch you! I'm really sad that they won't ship me this one (sniff, sniff).

on 4/24/2002 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best scrub I've tried. It's not at all like those oily or sugary scrubs. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin soft. It's a fresh product that you have to keep in the fridge, but that makes it only more enjoyable. I look forward to buying an other pot!

on 12/7/2001 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This scrub rocks! I got a sample of this at the Lush store in Edmonton, and it lasted for weeks! It is best used in the shower so you can rinse away the (small) mess, but it's very gentle and has a wonderful pineapple scent! I finally used it up three weeks after the expiry date with no problems, so now I have an excuse to buy it again!