July 25, 2014 | 1153 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Merle Norman - MERLE NORMAN EYE MAKEUP REMOVER

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by DFWMakeupArtist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this remover. It "melts" away even stubborn waterproof mascara & eyeliner. Make sure you hold it on your eye for a few seconds to help it start dissolve so you don't tug eye tissue. For an OIL-FREE remover it works great!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by sagc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I HATE this eye makeup remover (vs the Merle Norman Very Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which is my HG) This stuff stings and does not remove mascara effectively at all. I have not tried it with MN mascara so far. Maybe it is better with that but it certainly does not remove my Mary Kay mascara at all. Can't evaluate the price, it was a FGWP. I finally threw out the 2nd half after trying to use it up. I will never purchase this on my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by allidwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found that most eye makeup removers out there are either really effective but overly oily, or oil-free but ineffective in getting EVERYTHING off. This remover is really the best of both worlds. Gentle ingredients + ability to get EVERYTHING off = a one-of-a-kind eye makeup remover in my book! LOOOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Skipper556

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Dual Action Eyemakeup Remover by Merle Norman is unbeatable! It is gentle and effective. Best I've found ever. I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by taranaswell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye makeup remover....Love Love Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MGGWNelson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love this product! I have very sensitive eyes and can even remove the Merle Norman cream eyeliner (which is very waterproof). I use a Q-tip first, then a fluff puff...that way I don't waste a lot of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ilove2clap

I have been using this product for years and it is the ONLY makeup remover I've tried that doesn't burn my eyes horribly. It also takes off all my waterproof makeup and I wear alot... :-) Love merle norman!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING. This is the first high-end eye-makeup remover I tried, and I could notice the difference immediately. It took all of my eye makeup off quickly and easily, and even made my cream liners come off with no problems! I'm out and need to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nata1970

I am glad I found this eye makeup remover. It is very effective to remove any traces of eye makeup [including waterproof] with ease. And you can't beat the price! Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by pretty6464

I tested it at the store and it sure did remove everything in a few strokes without greasy residue or irritation. I might give this one a try when I finish my Clinique.