Revlon Sheer Lipglide - Melon

on 6/4/2011 9:22:00 PM

This is my favourite mylipsbutbetter product :D It gives just the right amount of colour, is nice and glossy, and the smell and texture dont put me off. Have already repurchased seeing as they were on sale in Postie, so stocked up ;)

Gorgeous sheer melon shade with no shimmer, just lots of lovely shine. However, I can't get past the smell, taste, or sponge applicator.

on 5/18/2006 8:42:00 PM

I've just rediscovered this from my makeup stash and I'm really loving it!! Great color for spring. Best of all, I found it for $1.99 at Big Lots. I wear it w/a Coral colored liner and it's a great daytime color!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEAUTIFUL perfect melon color. LOVE IT! One lippie off for a not so long lasting life on my lips. Purty expensive for a small amount of gloss. BUT if you can get these at walgreens or cvs or wherever else for a deal like BOGOF, then it would be worth it. I DO love this gloss though, but, of course, it has room for improvement, as all products do seem to have. Would buy again but not for full price. :D

on 2/20/2006 11:57:00 AM

I remember having a mild obsession with this shade for a while, and though I still love it, I can't seem to remember why I loved it so much. Sheerly melon is a translucent peachy coral with no detectable shimmer, very nice, great for a low-key look.

on 8/9/2005 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lovin' this pretty colour gloss from Revlon! (Check out my pic of this).I don't buy many Revlon products but the sheer lipglide colours looked so tempting I had to buy one. I chose Sheerly Melon for its bright glossy rose colour. It looks just as gorgeous on as it does in the tube. Only problem is that the twist top can make things abit sticky and messy so don't leave it lying down in your handbag too much. This one looks beautiful with a summer tan!

on 9/20/2004 8:39:00 PM

great color, and it wears well. It was great for picture day. Not too light but not to dark either.

on 8/25/2004 4:11:00 PM

I really wish they would change the packaging of these - the pens are sooo ugly. This color is alright, my least favorite that I have currently. They feel wonderful on & that's why I feel the need to add to my collection.

on 8/23/2004 7:21:00 PM

I love the Revlon Lipglides!! The sheers are wonderful!
This colour is exactly what you expect from the name - it's a beautiful watermelon colour & goes on like butter,with a nice applicator contoured for your lips.It's moisturizing & doesn't go on tacky or gummy in any way shape or form. It's just a buttery,sheer peachy pink colour that adds on tons of shine,& lasts for hours.
Very good for a drugstore brand!!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!

on 7/22/2004 6:50:00 PM

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this lipgloss! It's the perfect sheer watermelon gloss and has such great staying power. It's not too sugary pink and instantly makes you look prettier--I didn't give it a 5 because there is so little product--it runs dry shockingly quickly! I'll still continue to repurchase until I can find a more economical alternative. Great stuff!

Popular Lip Glosses