July 31, 2014 | 2077 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Sheer Lipglide - Melon

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Yasminde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite mylipsbutbetter product :D It gives just the right amount of colour, is nice and glossy, and the smell and texture dont put me off. Have already repurchased seeing as they were on sale in Postie, so stocked up ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by celtic_chick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous sheer melon shade with no shimmer, just lots of lovely shine. However, I can't get past the smell, taste, or sponge applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by jenD

I've just rediscovered this from my makeup stash and I'm really loving it!! Great color for spring. Best of all, I found it for $1.99 at Big Lots. I wear it w/a Coral colored liner and it's a great daytime color!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

BEAUTIFUL perfect melon color. LOVE IT! One lippie off for a not so long lasting life on my lips. Purty expensive for a small amount of gloss. BUT if you can get these at walgreens or cvs or wherever else for a deal like BOGOF, then it would be worth it. I DO love this gloss though, but, of course, it has room for improvement, as all products do seem to have. Would buy again but not for full price. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 11:57:00 AM More reviews by xrockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember having a mild obsession with this shade for a while, and though I still love it, I can't seem to remember why I loved it so much. Sheerly melon is a translucent peachy coral with no detectable shimmer, very nice, great for a low-key look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 10:25:00 PM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovin' this pretty colour gloss from Revlon! (Check out my pic of this).I don't buy many Revlon products but the sheer lipglide colours looked so tempting I had to buy one. I chose Sheerly Melon for its bright glossy rose colour. It looks just as gorgeous on as it does in the tube. Only problem is that the twist top can make things abit sticky and messy so don't leave it lying down in your handbag too much. This one looks beautiful with a summer tan!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by horselover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great color, and it wears well. It was great for picture day. Not too light but not to dark either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wish they would change the packaging of these - the pens are sooo ugly. This color is alright, my least favorite that I have currently. They feel wonderful on & that's why I feel the need to add to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Revlon Lipglides!! The sheers are wonderful!
This colour is exactly what you expect from the name - it's a beautiful watermelon colour & goes on like butter,with a nice applicator contoured for your lips.It's moisturizing & doesn't go on tacky or gummy in any way shape or form. It's just a buttery,sheer peachy pink colour that adds on tons of shine,& lasts for hours.
Very good for a drugstore brand!!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by TrixieVixen

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this lipgloss! It's the perfect sheer watermelon gloss and has such great staying power. It's not too sugary pink and instantly makes you look prettier--I didn't give it a 5 because there is so little product--it runs dry shockingly quickly! I'll still continue to repurchase until I can find a more economical alternative. Great stuff!