August 1, 2014 | 1641 users online

Cleansers - Estee Lauder - Soft Clean Milky Lotion Moisturizing Cleanser [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by mAn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm definitely very hard-to-get-spender. That means I cannot be easily convinced one product really performs. And I valuate the best only a few products out there.

This is definitely one of them! It is targeted for dry skin and I agree it is fairly thick. But I adore it because it has only one emulsifier and althought it is quite fragranced - I find it very mild and effective.

This is really a product I will be keeping it in my bathroom in the winters:-)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this for about a week and it was fine, but then yesterday after using it I broke out in a rash. I think because it doesn't really get the make-up/dirt off (very gentle) I had to use more of it than a foaming-type cleanser. Anyway, because it didn't really clean my face, and I broke out in a rash, I am going to give this a 2.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you can afford this buy it. It is an average product. Not great just average. It does not clog pores, nor cause break you outa and your skin feels clean after using it. I personally think this is too expensive for what it does. Not worth the money.

Here is why they use Milk in the product. Lactose can help cure or heal minor scartches. If you have acne try putting milk from the refrigerator on your face. Dab it with a cotton ball each night. Leave it on your face as you go to bed. Moisturize your other areas (non-acne) you will notice this is not different than using the expensive Soft Clean Milky Lotion.... No difference and you save yourself some money. And guess what your acne is gone in a few days. Well it will heal better than spending money on this EL product.
Oh, clean your face prior to using your own kitchen milk with DOve, or Cetaphil or any gentle skin cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love this milky cleanser...makes my face nice and clean along with taking off my makeup...smells nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great cleanser! I like to rinse with water and this does not dry out my already dry skin. Gentle enough to remove even mascara without irritating my sensitive eyes. EDIT: After almost finishing the bottle, it has started to irritate my eyes, so I'm back to make-up remover. Still love the cleanser, just not on my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2003 8:53:00 AM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice cleanser...makes my face soft along with being clean...this is so nice as my complexion is dry...so happy to have discovered this!