Lancome Gel Clarte Gel to foam cleanser

3.8

on 3/23/2013 3:57:00 PM

This is a gentle cleanser that leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed after every use. I have combination skin and this doesn't overly strip my face of its natural oils. I've been using it everyday for a month and have not noticed any negative effects to my skin--no breakouts, no irritation. However, I received this as a gift and it seems like this particular product has been discontinued. :(

on 11/22/2010 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this product is for you oily girls out there. it is the best gel cleanser i've ever used. it smells good, my skin is clean and soft after using it. I absolutely love the product but it is expensive, but worth every penny.

on 3/24/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a good product for acne prone skin. It doesn't dries out my skin and doesn't seem to irritates when I have breakouts. The reason I will not buy it again is because of it's price and since I've aged, I don't breakout as much. I replace this with two cleansers, one for normal day use and one for when I breakout.

on 1/30/2010 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I gave this two lippies because for some reason this cleanser actually works for me and helps clear up my skin a little. The reason why I no longer use it is because first of all they test on animals which makes me sick, and secondly the ingredients are less than stellar... Fragrance, parabens, numerous surfectants, etc.--all the thinks I'm trying to avoid in my cosmetics!!! So it works, but I would rather not support this company due to ethical issues and also for my own health and well being!!!

on 9/9/2006 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ok cleanser, smell was nice and forms up nicely, left that squeaky clean feeling which a bar of soap could do. I wouldn't waste my money on this again as its full of chemicals.

on 5/30/2006 9:43:00 AM

I dont why I havent bought this before:/ I loved it.I was into green lines of lancome for combo/oily skin but this product is great!just for my skin!ưt FEELS CLEAN and fresh after using this.Great for nights after the tired mu face all day

on 11/4/2005 4:15:00 PM

I think I just found my HG cleanser. It really takes off all the m/u (though I wash my face twice in the evening) and it leaves it moisturized. And it smells so so nice! I think this will last me around 4 months, I don't use it much sparingly though. Will definitely buy again. ________UPDATE Well I bought it again but don't use it anymore. It turned out it dries my skin out.

on 10/11/2005 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the cleanser I have been using for 4 years. I love it but I hate the packaging and have made many attempts at speaking to Lancome about changing the packaging. They seem to have an excuse each time for why they can't change it. It takes some quick hands in the shower to screw the cap back on while keeping the gel in your other hand so it doesnt' leak out. But I suffer through the awkwardness every morning because this cleanser completely removes makeup and freshens the complexion. Skin feels clean and residue free without being dry.

on 7/19/2005 4:32:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. Although it is expensive (around $50 AUD) It does last FOREVER!!!! I have had my current tube for well over 12 months. The tube is great as you can control how much you put out really well....as you only need so little you dont want it to blob out of the container. It foams up nicely and has a pleasant smell. The Gel consistency is great for my slightly oily skin and leaves the skin feeling really clean, but not tight.

on 6/30/2005 1:58:00 AM

I got this as a GWP buying a Lancôme fragrance, and compared to the Gel Controle, this works WAY better for my combo skin. The packaging of the GWP is just perfect, a 60 mL bottle with a hole big enough for the product to be squeezed out but not like the full-sized packaging where it kind of leaks out so you can control how much you use to clean your face. I would like it to foam a little more, but that's not a really big factor. This cleanser doesn't leave my face feeling dry, and it does a good job of taking makeup off although I only use makeup around my eye area and chin most of the time. I use this with the Tonique Douceur and my skin is improving after the horrible encounter with the Controle line! WIll definitely buy this when I run out of the sample.

Popular Skincare Products (for Men)

Vita A Kombi 2