July 22, 2014 | 1042 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by labruccia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The stiletto shade of Benefit cream shadow seems to be discontinued. Does anyone have an ideia which product/colour would serve as a substitute? Thank you!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Sylvia60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely not a product for the faint-hearted.
I use it as a crease colour over a grey base.
As with all cream shadows I use, technique is everything.
The right brush and the right amount is crucial with Stiletto, at least for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by hebenn01

SO PRETTY! Definitely creaseless, goes on effortlessly and lasts a very long time! Kinda pricey but I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by citygirl123

I actually LOVE this product. I have green eyes, and the color is absolutely fabulous at making them pop like crazy. I love the formula, too. It's almost like a mousse - I apply it with a 217 brush, and it goes on so smooth. I've only had this for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed any creasing, even without a primer. I just really can't say enough good things. The color alone is reason enough to buy it.

I almost went with the fig color, but this one was more burgundy, which is what I was looking for. I thought it was more unique. AMAZING for green eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After watching a vid by Lisa Eldridge using Stiletto mixed with a brown cream and suggesting the red in such colors as Stiletto were amazing on blue eyes I was sold. This really is beautiful and enhancing on blue eyes. Thought at first it would be too red but as you ally it it turns a little warmer. So glad to have discovered this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am used to MAC Paint Pots, so I thought let me give another brand a try and I tried Benefit in Stiletto. I thought it showed beautifully in the store on my forearm. I bought it at $20 w tax and all, took it home and wore it the next day, and I am one with really oily skin and this product was so sheer on me and was gone within a matter of an hour or two. I was sooo disappointed with it! .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by soniax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the color, it's a beautiful plum color that makes a great purply smoky eye. unfortunately, w/o a primer, they barely lasted half day. but for the color, I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This color is good for me. It is like a plummy mauve to me. I use it with bronzy eyeshadow colors, and MAC's Cranberry sometimes, it really makes the colors pop. I use this as eyeshadow base, as eyeshadow alone, and even as a eyeliner too. Creasing is not a major issue. I have oily and hooded lids, so most stuff crease on me anyway, just a matter of extent and how long it lasts. This stuff holds up well over 4 or 5 hours. I really like this. Will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Benefit gets 5 stars for awesome packaging. No other brand has upped the anty like they have. Other than that, the shadow is a nice color but I don't wear it very much. It does fade throughout the day even when you're wearing a base under it. It gets 4 stars because you can use it for multiple looks (eyeliner and eye shadow) and the color is very vivid and rich. It's a nice splurge but don't spend all your money on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by piratecaptain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great color. shimmery sparkly wine, definitely on the warm plum side but still with redwood reflects. I usually apply this on the outer half of my lid and use Benefit Get Figgy Creaseless Cream on the inner half. Looks PERFECT under MAC Star Violet, Plum Dressing and Cranberry. Easy to blend, very creamy, OK staying power....But "creaseless", they are not.
Gorgeous on hazel eyes, and the color balances out the pinkish tendency I have around my waterline.