BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Stiletto

3.8

on 5/29/2013 6:41:00 AM

The stiletto shade of Benefit cream shadow seems to be discontinued. Does anyone have an ideia which product/colour would serve as a substitute? Thank you!

on 2/25/2013 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Definitely not a product for the faint-hearted.
I use it as a crease colour over a grey base.
As with all cream shadows I use, technique is everything.
The right brush and the right amount is crucial with Stiletto, at least for me.

on 4/20/2011 4:37:00 PM

SO PRETTY! Definitely creaseless, goes on effortlessly and lasts a very long time! Kinda pricey but I like it.

on 2/14/2011 9:04:00 PM

I actually LOVE this product. I have green eyes, and the color is absolutely fabulous at making them pop like crazy. I love the formula, too. It's almost like a mousse - I apply it with a 217 brush, and it goes on so smooth. I've only had this for a couple of days, but I haven't noticed any creasing, even without a primer. I just really can't say enough good things. The color alone is reason enough to buy it.

I almost went with the fig color, but this one was more burgundy, which is what I was looking for. I thought it was more unique. AMAZING for green eyes!

on 1/25/2011 9:58:00 PM

After watching a vid by Lisa Eldridge using Stiletto mixed with a brown cream and suggesting the red in such colors as Stiletto were amazing on blue eyes I was sold. This really is beautiful and enhancing on blue eyes. Thought at first it would be too red but as you ally it it turns a little warmer. So glad to have discovered this.

on 12/11/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I am used to MAC Paint Pots, so I thought let me give another brand a try and I tried Benefit in Stiletto. I thought it showed beautifully in the store on my forearm. I bought it at $20 w tax and all, took it home and wore it the next day, and I am one with really oily skin and this product was so sheer on me and was gone within a matter of an hour or two. I was sooo disappointed with it! .

on 11/23/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love the color, it's a beautiful plum color that makes a great purply smoky eye. unfortunately, w/o a primer, they barely lasted half day. but for the color, I would definitely buy it again.

on 10/13/2010 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This color is good for me. It is like a plummy mauve to me. I use it with bronzy eyeshadow colors, and MAC's Cranberry sometimes, it really makes the colors pop. I use this as eyeshadow base, as eyeshadow alone, and even as a eyeliner too. Creasing is not a major issue. I have oily and hooded lids, so most stuff crease on me anyway, just a matter of extent and how long it lasts. This stuff holds up well over 4 or 5 hours. I really like this. Will rebuy.

on 5/25/2010 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Benefit gets 5 stars for awesome packaging. No other brand has upped the anty like they have. Other than that, the shadow is a nice color but I don't wear it very much. It does fade throughout the day even when you're wearing a base under it. It gets 4 stars because you can use it for multiple looks (eyeliner and eye shadow) and the color is very vivid and rich. It's a nice splurge but don't spend all your money on it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Great color. shimmery sparkly wine, definitely on the warm plum side but still with redwood reflects. I usually apply this on the outer half of my lid and use Benefit Get Figgy Creaseless Cream on the inner half. Looks PERFECT under MAC Star Violet, Plum Dressing and Cranberry. Easy to blend, very creamy, OK staying power....But "creaseless", they are not.
Gorgeous on hazel eyes, and the color balances out the pinkish tendency I have around my waterline.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products