Vaseline Dual Action Alpha Hydroxy Formula

on 7/7/2007 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this for two bucks in a bargain bin at Target. It's a bit too strong for my face, but if I put this on my elbows or feet at night, any dry or dead skin is gone in the morning and there's only smooth skin in its place! It was a pleasant surprise and I'd definitely repurchase.

on 1/23/2005 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this with the intent of using it on my face. Due to the combination of my new skin regimen (lots of BP!) and the cold winter, my normally oily/combination skin was beginning to get very dry and flaky. I search everywhere for the Alpha Hydroxy moisturizers I wanted, but couldn't find them anywhere! I saw this in CVS on clearence for like a buck, and decided to give it a try. It never listed if it clogged pores or not, but I was willing to risk giving it a try. I've been using it for two weeks and I love it! It's very creamy but It's not very greasy. It makes my skin soo smooth and hasn't caused me to breakout or contributed to any breakouts. My skin feels soft, smooth, and hydrated. I also love using it on the rest of my body like knees and elbows. Would def repurchase! Cheap and effective!

on 2/25/2004 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This Vaseline cream moisturizer contains Alpha Hydroxy. On the package it says it "exfoliates skin cells" and "heals dryness." I use this as a nighttime moisturizer and when I wake up in the morning my skin is smooth and doesn't feel dry. Also, it's been helping me with my red acne scars that I have. If you keep using it, it will go away. The price is great - under $5.00 at drugstores and comes in a tube. I've only seen this at Wal-Mart and K-Mart. Try it, it's great!!

on 2/20/2004 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My skin gets so dry in the winter that it flakes and cracks, but this has solved the problem in less than one week! I only have to reapply it every 3 days or so, because the moisturizing effect lasts that long on me (amazing!). I can't believe how much better my skin looks and feels now! Love love LOVE!!!

Popular Lotions / Creams