Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

on 8/10/2015 8:52:00 AM

Most micellar beat this, too much rubbing is required. When i dip a cotton tip in this and attempt to clean up any eye make up mishaps, nothing happens. Not strong enough. I wouldn't recommend this nor would i purchase again. If you get it as a freebie, its OK for travel but any cleansing oil would beat this by far. I liked the fact that it was fragrance free.

on 7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I keep buying it because I don't need to fix what isn't broken. It removes my eye makeup without irritating my eyes and doesn't have any oil in it. It is very gentle yet efficient. Why look around for a similar product?

on 2/23/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this makeup remover. It doesn't leave an oily residue at ALL, which is something I really like because I have oily skin and I hate the feeling that a lot of makeup removers give. it almost feels like water!

It does a good job of removing my eye makeup and I don't have sensitive skin so personally I don't notice any irritation happening. Personally I really like it and I will most likely repurchase this when I run out.

on 2/23/2014 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I do not have sensitive skin at all and I hardly ever get a reaction from something. So I had been using this remover for quite a while before I even linked it to my burning, red and dry eyelids. Just because I am not used to thinking that way! As soon as I stopped using this, my eyelids went back to normal. I have no idea what ingredient caused this.

Anyway, this is nice if you don't like the oily removers. And your skin doesn't react.

on 2/12/2014 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have very sensitive eyes and this is amazing because it does not aggitate them. YOu can even use it to correct makeup because you can then apply makeup right over the area where you have used it. Lasts a long time if used only for eye makeup removal. Must have in a makeup kit.

I like this product because it removes eye makeup very well, it doesn't have any fragrance and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I am a big fan of Clinique products but I wont repurchase this one

on 1/28/2014 3:02:00 AM

I've been using this for a such a long time that i forget what a real makeup remover can do. This remover is OK at getting the easy things off such as eyeshadow but things such as eyeliner (especially on the waterline) and mascara it needs like 3 doses to not even entirely remove it. I am so use to just have so much eyeliner left over because it takes forever with this stuff. I mainly wanted this because i hate that oily feeling and using a bottle with a separation between the oil and the rest it just makes it feel really oily so then i have to wash off my face due to my face feeling really oily. More recently i had a small bottle of a lancome regular oil remover and it just seemed amazing in comparison in just one swipe all of it gone! The lancome oil one could even get the eyeliner on the waterline off with just a swipe, yet afterwards my face felt so oily. I am still looking for a non-oily remover that can get the job done just like that lancome one except the aftermath.

on 11/5/2013 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

One of my favorite eye makeup removers! Not scented, doesn't burn, not greasy. A liquid formula you just apply to a cotton pad, wipe your makeup off, and rinse. On a daily basis I normally wear MAC paint pot as a shadow base, eyeshadow, a liquid black liner, and a black non-waterproof mascara, such as L'Oreal Voluminous or YSL Faux Cils. This takes all of my eye makeup off easily and with no irritation or burning. I love this and will definitely repurchase.

on 10/30/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

I have been using this product for 3+ years and it is my favorite. It does not burn and it is not scented. I have sensitive skin so i like that it leaves a pleasant clean feeling. I will admit, it will not remove waterproof make-up but I just use a bit of olive oil for that. I do not wear make up often (once a week if that) so one bottle will last me at least 4 months.

on 4/14/2013 5:25:00 PM

It is a complete waste of money as it doesn't do anything that a much cheaper product (such as a similar Nivea product), wouldn't do. It requires too many rounds of application before the makeup is entirely gone. Plus it really dries the area around the eyes. The only 2 perks are it does not smell or contain parabens but these aren't properties I couldn't find in a different product. Definitely not repurchasing.