Estee Lauder All-Day Lipstick in Mocha Pink

3.4

on 9/6/2012 9:46:00 AM

I've about 10 or so Estee Lauder lipsticks, mostly from Pure Color. This color is my favorite. I've light skin and dark hair, and Mocha Pink looks very natural on me. I think this lipstick has a thicker consistency and lasts longer than my pure color ones. The downside: I don't like this lipstick's smell. It reminds me of one of the Estee Lauder liquid foundations' paint-like smell. The pure color lipsticks are heavily scented, but at least they smell better.

on 6/25/2012 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Terrible color, reminds me of 1954 colors, when colors were called pink, rose, red etc. This was an orangish coral pink, nothing MOCHA about it.

on 7/9/2011 6:28:00 PM

One of my favorite lipsticks ever! I tend to prefer cheap lipsticks but splurged on this because I liked the color (Mocha Pink) and I absolutely adore it! It's the perfect nudeish pink, compliments my features really nicely, it looks nice for everyday or going out, and compliments my brunette hair. I also love the way it lasts on the lips, stays on but doesn't dry out my lips like other colors. It's a bit expensive so I will try another color eventually, but this one should last a while!

on 11/29/2010 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This lipstick color looks great =) very pretty soft medium pink~

I love it! it matches the color of my lips. the packaging is okay looking, i don't know how much it is i think it was given to my mom for free with a deal or something, and i wouldn't buy this product again because i think the tube will last me a long time plus i'm always on the prowl for newer cuter colors :)

on 3/18/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No wonder they were giving this lipstick away for FREE in not one, but two of their "free gift packages."
The colour is horrible, HORRIBLE and totally clashes with my skin. The pigmentation is bad, the shimmery crap is bad. Just aweful.

I wouldn't even give this one star, but I can't.

on 2/6/2009 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Peaches 1027 hit the nail on the head when she suggested this might look good on fair-skinned ladies! It is a perfect bright-but not-too-bright, medium pink with slight beige tones... just right for pale, cool-toned skin when you want your lips to look polished. Too much for wearing with a lot of eye makeup, but I find it perfect for when I want to look polished but pretty at work. If you have pale, cool skin and dark hair, give this a try. Warmer tones, save your time:)

on 2/5/2009 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this and tried it on later during my shopping trip. It was horrible. It was not pink or mocha, more like a cool-toned, flat coral. It clashed with my olive skin. I returned it on my way out of the mall. I gave it three lippies because EL lipsticks are outstanding and this might look pretty on fair-skinned ladies.

on 3/6/2008 9:30:00 PM

I didn't like this on me - I have light, warm-toned skin - I can imagine it would work better on pale gals. The name is misleading - there's no mocha that I could see, it's just a pinky, corally color - I can't even describe it... dark salmon? Not for me.

on 8/22/2006 2:10:00 PM

A really pretty pink brown that's very pretty on pale skin. I bought my first tube of this to wear on my wedding day in 1990, believe it or not. Still love this color, so at least the day wasn't a total loss.

on 2/16/2006 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This has no mocha in it at all. Its a light shimery pink shade. Very sheer. This has less scent in it than the Pure Color lipsticks which i prefer. Moisturizing. I still prefer other lines though.