November 21, 2014 | 1815 users online

Skincare - Body - Banana Boat - Aloe

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by meilin69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

got the smallest size in the tube packaging.

i had my first facial and went out in the sun at the same day and it was so freaking hot, and also my skin was tender and sensitive and red from the facial, i remember seeing this gel and then rushed to the store to buy one. i put it in the fridge for an hour before slathering it on my face like a mask as thick as it can get. it literally healed my skin instantly.

bottom line, amazing (CHEAP) product for irritated/sensitive/sunburned skin during summer. i continue using this everyday just to cool down when the weather become too hot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by si193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I currently have a nasty sunburn all over my body (minus my face) especially on my chest and stomach! Ouch! I tried using aloe sprays and normal moisturisers but I still felt like I was drying out and I'm scared of peeling.. So I tried this and it's the only thing I feel like moisturises my skin!!!! My legs are baby smooth and it stopped the burning sensation on my chest and stomach this thing is amazing ! I'll be using this as a moisturiser even when I don't have sunburn ! Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by xtina20

Love this aloe gel! The best one I've tried. The fruit of the earth aloe gel broke me out every time. Not this stuff it really help dry out your acne.love love love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is wonderful. It really soothes sunburnt skin and makes it very soft. When my skin is super dry I put it on over top of my Nivea Creme before bed and let it soak throuought the night. When I wake up in the morning my skin is suple and glowing. 100% recomend this product. The only downside is the strong smell, but it doesnt linger. The bottle is HUGE so when I finally run out I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

Aloe itself is a cure to alot!
it helps get rid of sunburn, relieves the painful burning and itching that comes along with the healing.
it tones down the redness in your face if you use it as a moisterizer just make sure to stay away from your eyes cause it burns!
you can also use it as an acne spot treatment and itll make the redness in the pimple go away cutting down the amount of makeup used when concieling it and its cheap!
natural aloe you can wash your face with and sleep overnight with it on, since there is chemicals in this one i wouldnt suggest that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. I don't always use it, but I bust it out when my skin is irritated. Really I should use it every day. It always works and it's relatively cheap, and it's not sticky like aloe directly from the plant.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by AngelsdoExist

YES! YES! YES! only aloe vera I would ever trust, I tried others that claimed to be all natural and blah blah blah but they broke me out, stung my eyes and did not live up to the standard that this aloe vera sets

This doesn't sting the eyes when put all over the face, doesn't break me out and its just perfect really... the price is even cheap

Banana boat is the only aloe I will ever use I will never use another aloe again after the experience I had with "fruit of the earth" aloe which stings your eyes so much when you put it on your face (which is a sign of lots of chemicals being in there) and broke me out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and it seems to love my skin. Please note that this is not pure aloe vera, there is other stuff in there including glycerin, alcohol and fragrance. I am fine with all 3 but if you are not, be forewarned. I bought this to help with a sunburn, which it did. It feels cool and soothing. I love the scent of this, it's clean and citrusy and botanical. It's fairly strong so you may sniff before you buy to make sure it agrees with you. I sometimes use this as a light moisturizer for my very oily skin, especially in the summer and whenever my skin feels irritated. It seems to calm it down. Today I actually tried mixing it with my Colorstay foundation and ended up with a very nice tinted moisturizer. This is one of those products I can see always having on hand, well worth the few bucks I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing. This is the reason that I almost never have to wear any foundation, and the reason people always comment on hos soft my skin is. I practically bathe in this stuff. I put it on once or twice a day, and BAM, I'm baby-butt smooth. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is like heaven in a bottle! I love the smell of aloe and this really soothes skin and moisturizes. It is a great all rounder and will definitely be getting again