August 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Cover Girl - Clean Makeup Remover for Eyes & Lips

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by michellerose21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i will never rebuy this product. i do not have senstive skin & i ended up breaking out after using.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of on the fence for this makeup remover

PROS:
- takes off my liquid eyeliner easily
- pretty cheap
- the best makeup remover I have right now- it doesn't sting my eyes or cause irritation

CONS:
- the smell.. honestly, it smells like school glue (you know.. the ones you used in arts and crafts!)
- a weird oily film left on you eyelid
- it kind of makes your vision blurry for a bit.. i don't know if that's normal but I don't think it's good for your eye
- sometimes I accidently pour too much out.. and I end up wasting it! : (

Until I find a better makeup remover, I'm stuck with this one. :] It's alright but not my HG.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ginasuicide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use to use this eye makeup remover for years. it was my favorite drug store remover. Im now back to clinique's which is a tad less oily than this one, but still oily. I liked that the CG was in a bottle small enough for travel, plus lasted a long time (i applied with fingers instead of pouring it on cotton which waste product). using it before washing the face also helps remove the oilies. I'd definitely buy this again if I run out of remover and dont want to spend $16 at clinique .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Opal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this to remove my long lasting type lippies. It's so easy, I just tip the bottle onto my finger and dab that amount on my lips, spread it around and by the time i've grabbed a kleenix to wipe it off the lippie is dissolved, and my lips are left silky smooth.
Before finding this (It actually came with a CG lippie a couple years ago) I had tried vaseline, pure mineral oil, and other makeup removers, but this is by far the easiest way to remove the long lasting paint on type lippies. Seriously girls, try this and spread the word, I'd bet more people would wear the long lasting types if they knew how easy it was to remove!
I'm on my third bottle, so yes, I'd buy it again. Don't leave home without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2007 4:02:00 AM More reviews by fivetwo84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I really liked this product. It took off my heavy eye makeup, no problem. The problem(s)? It makes my vision quite blurry after I use it...so much so that I have to use Visine afterwards. That's probably not a good thing, right? Also, what is that smell? Seriously, it's awful. It smells like some type of glue or something.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Becca67

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when I ran out of my regular eye makeup remover!! what a mistake, I ended up using it two or three time and then I threw it out!
It did take off the eye shadow but left the mascara and eyeliner, also I felt like I had to "scrub" my eyes to get the makeup off. The film it left over my eyes was disgusting and uncomfortable. I extremely dissappointed in this product and I will never buy this again!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by 245am

Clean comes in a little white bottle and it looks like lotion. I use it with a Q-tip and it does remove eyeshadow but like someone else said, it leaves me looking like a raccoon with my eyeliner and mascara all smeared around my eyes. It's a good travel size but sometimes the bottle does leak. I'm on my second bottle but I won't be purchasing again. Since I've been staying at my boyfriend's house so frequently I've found something else that works wayyyy better: petroleum jelly! Just put some on a tissue and it takes everything off and leaves it on the tissue instead of making black streaks on my washcloth. No more Clean makeup remover for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2006 2:34:00 AM More reviews by heythere

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh boy. I picked this up for about 5 bucks at Walgreens. It's a funny smelling white lotion that claims to remove eye and lip makeup. So far I've used it only on my eyes, where it's taken off eyeshadow well, but it leaves eyeliner and mascara in place. This makeup remover also gets into my eyes really easily, leaving a weird, uncomfortable film on them. Gross. I am not going to repurchase this and don't recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 3:15:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely gets the make-up off, but not worth dealing with the greasiness, stinging, etc. I'm pretty sure I threw this stuff out. If I haven't, and I come across it in my drawers, I will.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I end up getting this when im broke and I have no makeup remover left. It works but its very greasy and not fun on my contacts. Makes them all blurry. Works well on waterproof mascara but there are better products out there.