December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Farmers Market Lip Gloss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by flossfairy

The raspberry version smelled great, but it doesn't moisturize as well as the regular BB lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2004 3:55:00 AM More reviews by BronxBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The price is great but (as others have said) this stuff is definitely not as good as the classic Beeswax Balm. I found it difficult to remove the gloss from the tub because of its harder consistency and I didn't care much for the somewhat chalky taste. There is a very faint taste of whatever flavor you pick, but it seems to be a bit overwhelmed by the other ingredients.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are vey nice, but I don't know if I'd call them "glosses." They do add a little shine to lips, but they are more like a glossy balm, if that makes sense. I bought lemon-lime, which is quite yummy. I also find a little goes a long way, so my cute little jar is lasting forever. If you're curious about these glosses I'd suggest checking out the factory outlet at Burt's Bees website - they often have overstocks for only $1.75 (half price).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2003 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sugarkane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for those who like lip gloss in a pot, this is a good one. i bought it out of desperation at the wild oats store because i ran out of my bonne bell lip smackers and i cannot live without gloss of some kind. i bought it in the key lime flavor and it was zingy and refreshing. the texture is similar to vaseline. it has more "give" than lip smackers. it is great over lipstick to give the super glossy look. i would not buy this again, but only because lip smackers are more convenient in the tube form.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a few but out of them all Strawberry is my favorite because it smells good. Other than that I'm not too crazy about them. They don't moisturize well and they end up leaving my lips feeling more dry than they were to start with. Also, I wish these were tinted instead of being clear. Or at least they could add more shine than they do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2002 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Tammy166

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in raspberry flavor. Texture is ok. Flavor is non-existent but that is ok. The scent is ok. The glossiness doesn't last, but that is ok, too. But giving my lips weird bumps is not ok!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 3:47:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like these glosses. I like the texture, scent and cute tin. The only bad thing is I find I have to reapply a lot.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 2:44:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not to be confused with Burt's Bees' renowned beeswax lipbalm! This product does not match up to its more famous cousin. It (I own the Lemon-Lime) makes my lips chap unless I use a huge dollop on my lips. Not worth the price, unfortunately, because I wanted to like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i really LOVE this gloss! the only one i have tried is the Strawberry. it's lovely!!! it's a clear gloss that comes in a cute little jar.

It's perfect for those who just usually wear vaseline, but don't like the heavy feel of petroleum jelly. instead, this gloss is a lightweight, and very soft gloss. it's not at all sticky, like most glosses, so that's why i give it a 5! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2001 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sher

I hate the pot. It's the kind that you can't get the product out of without getting it under your fingernails. Ugh. The gloss itself is just rather ho-hum, nothing special. I won't buy it again.