September 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Super Shine Lip Gloss in Whimsy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a straight from the 60's white-mouth look with lots of frost. Eeww. Me no like. I can't even get it to behave in lightening up darker shades. Sadly, unlike most folks, the vanilla cupcake scent is one that I dislike. So this one is definitely not a keeper for me, but that said, I love the shades Fantasy, a shimmery lavender, and Piglet, a darling shimmered rose pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

On my dark pink pigmented lips, one coat of this is a low-shine very sheer milky pink with only a touch of frost. Layered it makes a shinier, very light but not too frosty pink that's a good base for other colors. Despite being a wand gloss, the formula is fairly thick and sticky, and can be a bit drying, which is really the only con. The tube itself has a good brush applicator. The scent is yummy, just like cookie dough.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by kittyheiress16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip gloss is a light shimmery pink, and i love it! its shiny and doesnt fade away fast, like others. It smells great too, what a plus! ;) the only thing i didnt like was that after awhile, it can get sticky!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2006 4:58:00 AM More reviews by danceituphomie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

too frosty & sticky. the only good thing about it that it smells great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I love the clear lip gloss that comes with Hard Candy's stain and Shine. I am always using up the lipgloss much faster than the stain. This is my first Hard Candy lip gloss purchase and I like it. I prefer my cosmetics fragrance free but this does smell wonderfully of vanilla or sugar cookies (I'm undecided which scent it really is). I find this to go on mostly clear for me with a slight shimmer. Like the clear lipgloss from their stain and shine this has great staying power. I would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

Hmmm... not too sure about this one. The pink color of this is just really teenybopper... And I love the color pink. I tried it on and I applied it a bit too thick. I looked like a cross between a cadaver and one of those horrible fake-n-bake women with the orange skin and the gold lipstick... UGH! I'm going to try to apply this with a nice thin coat and maybe layer over a different gloss to even the color out. Smells great, though! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Diorgirly

Whimsy is a warm light pink on the sheer side lipgloss. Not the color for my cool skin tone. But aside from that, it smells yummy and if itís anything like HCís other glosses long lasting too. Comes with the little brush applicator, which Iím not a fan of. Price: $12

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by xOaLy

It looks nothing like what it comes on as. It's a very pretty, sheer, and pale pink. It comes off easily, but smells great. It looks fabulous over a nude lipstick.