Cover Girl Lipslicks - California Dreamin'

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/2/2004 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Meh. I love the lipslicks (see my other reviews). But California Dreamin' (which is a LE shade) isn't *that* great. It just adds some shimmer to my lips, no color. I prefer the other shades.

on 1/26/2004 9:18:00 PM

Very sheer gloss that gave a nice sheen to my lips.

on 9/20/2003 12:55:00 AM

I got this at a warehouse sale. 3 for $5cdn!! It's a little too shimmery + pale for my lips (I'm a medium-dark toned Asian) but a swipe of this will tone down a brighter color or liven it up a bit.

on 6/16/2003 2:06:00 PM

Looked pretty in tube, but turned out to be too shimmery for me. I didn't like the smell, but really it just wasn't a good color for me.

on 6/14/2003 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hmm, I'm surprized that I didn't like it. It looked like a really pretty color. Unfortunately, it goes on a dense whitish shimmer on my absolutely unpigmented lips. The smell is pretty bad, too. Something like baby powder mixed with suntan lotion...

on 5/20/2003 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was never a fan of this product (the product seemed too big to apply right, and the scent really bothered me), but then I saw California Dreamin', which is a LE product (sigh -- aren't all the good things always LE?) from CG's summer line.

This shade is a gorgeous, shiny sheer caramel nude, with a slight green tint/hue to it -- I love that the green hue helps to neutralize the pink in my lips. The effect is a beautiful true caramel nude with shimmer. LOVE!

on 5/19/2003 4:57:00 PM

I felt like I was back in my high school days when I saw this. I liked these back then though, and this color is sooo pretty. A peachy bronze with shimmer. Looks great on bare lips or over lipstick.

Popular Lip Glosses