August 1, 2014 | 1305 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Lipslicks - California Dreamin'

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. I love the lipslicks (see my other reviews). But California Dreamin' (which is a LE shade) isn't *that* great. It just adds some shimmer to my lips, no color. I prefer the other shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Very sheer gloss that gave a nice sheen to my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by CandyTrixie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this at a warehouse sale. 3 for $5cdn!! It's a little too shimmery + pale for my lips (I'm a medium-dark toned Asian) but a swipe of this will tone down a brighter color or liven it up a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mforrester

Looked pretty in tube, but turned out to be too shimmery for me. I didn't like the smell, but really it just wasn't a good color for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hmm, I'm surprized that I didn't like it. It looked like a really pretty color. Unfortunately, it goes on a dense whitish shimmer on my absolutely unpigmented lips. The smell is pretty bad, too. Something like baby powder mixed with suntan lotion...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was never a fan of this product (the product seemed too big to apply right, and the scent really bothered me), but then I saw California Dreamin', which is a LE product (sigh -- aren't all the good things always LE?) from CG's summer line.

This shade is a gorgeous, shiny sheer caramel nude, with a slight green tint/hue to it -- I love that the green hue helps to neutralize the pink in my lips. The effect is a beautiful true caramel nude with shimmer. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I felt like I was back in my high school days when I saw this. I liked these back then though, and this color is sooo pretty. A peachy bronze with shimmer. Looks great on bare lips or over lipstick.