September 21, 2014 | 1254 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer- Automatic Eye Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Piano34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye liner is the best eyeliner ive ever used! Ive bought and used soo many eyeliners, and they were all the same... they smudged, leaked, didnt apply nice, and by the end of the day i had complete racoon eyes. This eyeliner doesnt do any of that!! Doesnt leak, doesnt smudge, applies beautifully, and stays on the whole day. I absoluteley love this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by runswthscissors

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smoothly with good pigment. It's not waterproof or even water resistant so it's not great to wear to the gym or to an event where crying may be involved but for daily wear it's perfect. Some other eyeliners irritate my eyes or my contacts after a while but this one never does. It's also not a sharp line but a softer one that looks very natural but still makes my eyes pop. I'll continue to buy this regularly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this liner. It is easy to use. I use it when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to mess with a liquid or a gel liner. It will smudge if you don't use an eyeshadow primer, but I find it works well with my Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

"0" lippies for me. I didnt like ANYTHING about this and come on.. its eyeliner... im pretty easy to please when it comes to eyeliner so thats saying something. Smears, smudges...doesnt show up well..hard to put on...etc etc etc!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this for a while... I keep it in my school backpack for touch ups. I picked this randomly at Target and I have it in Ultra black. It works fine, no tugging. But like all pencil liners it does smear and isn't the longest lasting. I like gel liner & liquid liner best, though its always useful to have a pencil liner around. I wouldn't buy again because there are other pencil liners I want to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not too pigmented, but works well, comes off as gray sometimes just because of the pigmentation, works well in the waterline.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I used to really love this liner until I found better ones that were cheaper (Milani!). I have this in black and it's not as pigmented as I'd like a black liner to be. It smudges a bit and I don't recommend it for the waterline. It's okay for your upper lash line. I won't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by pullum_purna

I just bought this product & tested it on my hand. I bought it cuz it was cheap & on sale for $3.70 @ Walmart. Well, it's gonna go back!

All of the eyeliners that I buy have to be tug proof & easy glide. I thght this would be good cuz unlike the other ones that I usually buy this 1 has the twist cap. But unfort. the color is not intense & it rubs off easily. I will not waste my time & test it out on my eyes, cuz the hand testing is enuf.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by somethingfantastic

I love this eyeliner!
It's easy to use and comes with its own little sharpener.
I don't really use the sharpener though.
It doesn't hurt when applying, which I love. It comes on smoothly.
The only thing I have to say that's not good about this product is that
the cap always comes off in my makeup bag and it's really annoying.
Sometimes the tip breaks off and it's a waste. -_-
Other than that, fantastic product!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xliu4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very hard to show up, and after few hours it smudges and disappears. Do not recommend.