November 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by GabrielleRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hated it! It dried my hair out, and my natural blonde hair had got a green tint when I used both the shampoo and conditioner! >:( I wish they never discontinued their old products, I was so in love with pink bottle with roses on it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Kakerawrsushi

This is by far the best of affordable conditioners I have ever seen. Every time I use it, it makes my hair very silky and soft and shiny. I have never used any conditioner that works as well as this. In terms of fragrance, I do not like the fact that this smells like coconut. If this smelled like flowers, I would definitely use it again! I have very soft, thin, wavy hair and this product made my hair more manageable. But I'm thinking of finding a better product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2004 12:02:00 PM More reviews by malibu_jenny

Unlike the shampoo and spray in conditioner, both of which I love, this has all the moisturising properties of seawater and is the consistency of custard. I swapped this product with a friend, she agreed it made her hair look like a bird's nest!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by hummingfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one of the absolutely worst conditioners I've ever used. It left my hair all dry and tangled. I am singularly unimpressed with the entire line of Herbal Essences and would not buy any products from that line.