Avon Country Fair Lip Balm - Lemonade

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/16/2010 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

what induce me in buying a lip balm is the moisture and how long it last in my lips.the product I can say is far worst,I love the brand but not the product...this is the worst so far

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I use to love this lip balm too but after a while of using it. I noticed an after taste in my mouth I didn't like. I no longer purchase it.
I wonder if anyone have had this experience with this Lip Balm.

on 1/9/2005 4:15:00 PM

This is my favourite of the Country Fair ones, it really does have a lemonade flavour is goes on clear and moisturises really well

on 11/9/2004 12:18:00 PM

For a while I've been obsessed with lipbalms and bought a ton of these yummy Avon sticks. They're all very slick and moisturizing, and some of them really do have some tint and even leave a pretty stain on the lips once they're gone. The whole Country Fair collection is delish, and Lemonade is no exception. A true lemonade scent (yummy, sweet lemon, very refreshing), with no tint (goes on clear), one of my favorites. No complaints here!

on 10/6/2004 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really understand everyone's addiction to Avon balms...they do have cute packaging, but the scents and flavors aren't really that true to their names. Also, they're awfully waxy...maybe it's just me. This smells decent, but it's just not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

very tart smell, really reminded me of lemon tarts/pastries. loved it :)

on 7/24/2004 2:15:00 AM

I love this lip balm! It just taste so yummy and smells so nice. It really have a very sweet and yummy smell. Among those that I had (ie Chocolate Bar from Trick or Treat series and Buttered Popcorn from movies treat series), I love this the most. Really hope that this won't run out soon. it's so hard to get this nice flavour in Singapore

on 6/18/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very much like lemonade! Nice and glossy! Part of the country fair series. Great!

on 5/22/2004 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Really tastes and smells like lemonade! Awesome moisturizing effect as well, without being heavy. The best part is, my fiance can't get enough of kissing me when I use this!

on 4/29/2004 4:01:00 PM

best tasting lip balm ever! does actually taste like lemonade! moisturizing and smells wonderful, and so cheap... I hate Bonne Bell because that brand is so WAXY but Avon has amazing lip balm (really emollient)

Popular Lip Treatments