September 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Eye Fixation Eye Shadow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by allthegoodonesaretaken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE these. Can't believe the last review was a year ago! I own Champagne Craze a few years back and I ordered some in Craving Coffee (I didn't like the blue or green ones they had) a few months back. Every quick and easy to use, great pigmenation and texture and cheap! I am happy that it is an automatic type that you do not need to sharpen so I don't need to waste more product! I have nothing bad to say about this product expect it does creases a bit without primer. But a good primer and setting powder should make it last all day! : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are such a great, not to mention cheap, alternative to NYX!

Where I live, there's no such thing as NYX. However there is Jordana to help make life better. ;)

Everything about these Eye Fixations are perfect, except I hate how the tips are rounded. That makes it a bit difficult to work on the crease, however with the help of some cosmetic wedges and brushes that's a tolerable problem. It just takes longer to work on my eyes, so for dramatic looks I can't rush though my beauty routine as I must make sure my creases are even.

That aside, I love 'freakin love these. Not to mention how multi-dual they are.

Since they're shimmery you can use them as highlighters. They work great on bringing out your cheekbones or adding some shine beneath your eye brows.

Also they're great for bases, for both eyes and lips. My eye shadow definitely 'pops' and stays on longer when layered on top of an Eye Fixation.

Plus I love wearing a good lip balm or chap stick and then layering an Eye Fixation on top, then applying my lipstick. It makes the color last and the shimmer underneath even brightens up my lips without giving a horrid frosty look. The shimmer is barely noticeable, yet it makes my lips appear larger.

Now with these Eye Fixations being so cheap and with so many colors to choose from, how can you not be happy with such a purchase?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i was so excited when i found heaps of these at some $2 shops close-ish to my house! normally i would never have tried anything thats not power like as i have very oily skin n dont really want some creamy eye shadow products 2 not last on my lids. but this stuff is different as it lasts n lasts on my lids! da consistency is quite firm however it is easy really to apply on lids like it just glides on (if im making any sense here at all lol). da colors are pretty 2, i have it in da champagne one and the chocolate one and they are both so so nice and can be worn alone or as base (really makes my 'over the taupe' eyeshadow pop!) since im a bit of a neutral gal n probly will never try out the more outrageous colors lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by atbmeg

I love love love these. I have bought many for back ups, because I cannot find them anywhere except this one beauty supply store up the street from me. They were only 1.49 a piece. They last about 7 or 8 hours on me with just the tiniest amount of creasing in hot hot hot humid weather. They were so soft that I did not think it was going to stay put, but it did. I used E.L.F mineral primer underneath. These last as long as paint pots and Maybelline unstoppable eyeshadow sticks, which is a whole work day. They are so good that if you carry your eye shadow with you, you could just touch it up at the end of the eight hours and you are good to go. If you see these get them because they are a great buy.

Also these are soft like NYX jumbo pencils, which makes it way easier to apply with absolutely no tugging.
Great product

Update:
I cannot say enough on how much I love these products. I cannot believe how great they are. I wore them yesterday from 10 til 8 with very little creasing (i did not touch up). They held up like everything else I use for my eyes. If you can get these you should.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I like these more than MAC shadesticks... I would say Eye Fixation is similar to MAC Shadesticks released recently from Sugar Sweet which are much softer however compared to previous Shadesticks, these are much better. I find Eye Fixations soft enough to not have to "warm up" before applying however not too soft that it still makes an excellent base for colors. The packaging while similar to MAC, is better too. There's less of a chance of these breaking on the base and the caps are color coded that it's easy to organize.

The color selection is small but all the colors are basics that I have most of them besides the blue one. If you want more shades...look into Jordana's jumbo eyeshadow pencils (similar quality only in wood form however the shade selection is doubled if not more). I would also like to point out for some reason Jordana made a mistake packaging two colors from the Eye Fixation line which I read a review on below from another user. "Opal Obsession" and "Insatiable Silver" are switched in packaging.. so the Opal shade (white with purple sheen) is in the Insatiable Silver (blue-tone silver) one, vice versa. The color cap still corresponds to the product inside correctly though.. but the names are written wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by goldenina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow!!! Love these!!! Better than Mac in my opinion...long lasting...easy application...lovely shades...I bought 3 of each cause they're difficult to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by nowornever56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THESE MAKE THE BEST EYESHADOW BASE EVER!!!!

They are amazing, seriously, I use them every single day as a base under my eyeshadow and are by far the best makeup discovery I have ever made. They are super long wearing *and* waterproof. I use the white one mainly, but have also used the champagne one as a base. The color on their own sucks, but i put it on a little think, blend out with my fingers, and then apply eyeshadow. Everything is really easy to blend on top of them, unlike UDPP.

Speaking of UDPP, I did one eye in UDPP, one eye in the Jordana Eye Fixation, and after about 13 hours, they both looked the same, if not a little brighter on the Jordana side... and blending with UDPP is a PITA.

I can never find these at the drugstore, only at the dollar store, however, they are at EVERY dollar store in this area. Also for $1 they last 2-4 months, with daily generous use.

TRY THEM!!! NOOWWWW!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall these are great eyeshadow sticks for almost dirt-cheap. I wish they could bust out with some matte versions, and bring in more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by CaterpillarGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While I do like all of the colors I purchased, these creased on me in a hurry, even when I put powder eyeshadow over them. Therefore, I can only use them on my browbone. However, MAC shadesticks also crease on me, so if shadesticks work on you, you may be happy with the Jordana Eye Fixations because they are very similar IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I have never felt the need to get an eyeshadow base (my eyelids are the opposite of oily--I actually moisturize them with the richest creams I can find), so I have never used shade sticks or Primer Potion or any of that stuff. But out of curiosity, I picked up one of these Eye Fixations ("Craving Coffee") the other day and I do like it. Craving Coffee is a shade darker than my natural eyelid color (so: a light beige color) and a wee bit more shimmery. It glides on smoothly, blends easily and once you let it 'set', it stays on all day. I've never had a problem with creasing, so I can't comment on that issue, but this does help my shadows adhere to my lid better. It's also gives a bit of soft definition and subtle shimmer to my eyes on its own. It's lightweight and portable and perfect for travel. Plus, it's very inexpensive, though a bit hard to find in my area (only Walgreens seems to carry these). I'll probably pick up a few more Craving Coffees this weekend since good Jordana items with high Productville ratings tend to disappear from the shelves rather rapidly (I blame all of you for my inability to buy another "Morning Coffee"!).