Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Red 40, D&C Red 33

on 8/6/2015 12:15:00 AM

I am in LOVE with this lotion. You cannot beat the price for the amount of product is in that gigantic bottle! When I went to buy it, I noticed it looked watery in the bottle, but thought maybe it was just a thinner consistency lotion. My best friend recommended it to me and couldn't say enough about it. Back when she first recommended it to me (several months ago) I immediately went out and got some. It was super runny and watery. I immediately asked her if that was normal. She was about out and had to get some not long after I first purchased it. Hers was watery as well. I tried to use it in its watery state... But it was to much of a chore and I gave up. A couple months later she text me saying she had just bought another bottle and it wasn't watery. So again, I went out and bought it. Most amazing, cheap lotion ever, when it's not watery of course! My advice to those thinking about purchasing this is to turn the bottle sideways and if it looks watery to you, pass on it, and keep checking back. That was the first thing I did upon buying for the second time was to check if it was watery.

on 8/3/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin gets oily super easy and this formula is very slippery/watery, so I was hesitant to use it. It went on very smooth and dried nice without being greasy or heavy. The smell is light and fresh. I went to the beach with my sister and I had applied this to my face and shoulders and I did not get sunburnt at all, meanwhile my sister was quite red. I got this lotion as a gift but I believe it is around $2 for a travel size bottle. This bottle has lasted me a while. I love the packaging and the print on the bottle is very clear and easy to read, while on other bottles you have to hold it close to your face to see it.

on 7/14/2015 11:47:00 PM

I've been using this lotion for over ten years, but the last couple times I've purchased it, it's been awful! So watery! So sorry to say I won't be purchasing this product again!

on 5/29/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had the travel size of this lotion and I loved how moisturizing it was to my hellishly dry skin. It was just thick enough and dried non-greasy. When I saw how cheap the big bottle was I was so excited I nearly had a heart attack. This used to be my favourite lotion.
What happened???? It's soooo watery and runny it's almost impossible to use. It doesn't come in a pump so when you squeeze it out it gets everywhere. Its really thin too unlike the travel version! I don't know why it sucks so much in the huge bottle. I will get more of the travel size, but not of this huge bottle. It's a huge disappointment.

on 4/1/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do not know what happened. I used to like this when I was younger and decided to try it again.
I am not impressed. It was just a basic lotion to me. Nothing special.
The smell was eh... ok, not great.
This is not a bad lotion but not the best either.
Price is ok.

on 3/31/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i find that this lotion is very moisturizing and feels nice after you rub it in. it smells good too. but the consistency of it is so thin and runny that i probably won't keep buying it. such a shame because it's so cheap for such a huge amount of product! i also don't really like the packaging; a bottle this big should have a pump. i have to pour this lotion into an empty palmer's pump bottle to use it.

on 3/18/2015 11:44:00 PM

I don't know what happened to this lotion. It used to be good. I just opened a new bottle, and the product spilled out like water. I opened the cap to look inside and it looks like lotion water. Never buying this again. The inconsistencies of the formula is really irritating me. I know its a thin lotion. The bottle I previously used was thin, but this new one! Nope. its like water. I poured some onto my hand and it was dripping off.

This lotion was very thin and watery as others have mentioned. The bottle is huge and by the time I got half way thru it seemed to smell funny too

on 2/24/2015 11:46:00 PM

Do not like the water-y thin lotion. I love my lotion to be think where I can rub it deep into my arms and legs. I dont hate it if I have to use it I will but the one.I bought a year ago Is still sitting on my dresser hlf empty waitn to be used lol :p

on 2/24/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is really really cheap, which is a plus. And you get a ton of product for the price. However, the consistency of this lotion is thin and watery. a cocoa butter lotion should be a lot thicker. so this was kind of a no-go for me. Get Palmer's cocoa butter lotion instead, it's super rich and it works like a miracle.

Popular Lotions / Creams