December 22, 2014 | 1617 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Wet/Dry Shadow in Skinlight

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by anna22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! The best base or neutral daytime color that goes on so smooth. I had to buy it online recently since it has been discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by LouAnnOliver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this eyeshadow for a long time. It is a great base color, call me crazy, but I use it as a concealer everyday and it stays put. I am a bit disappointed that I cannot locate it anymore. When I locate it again I will stock up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite E/S for daytime wear, toghether with black eyeliner. It is a creamy neutral beige, matte, but not too matte, and it stays put all day long, unlike many more expensive shadows. Only thing I don't like, is the packaging, as the lid tends to fall off after some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by celiasmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this has not been reviewed more. This is the cheapest and greatest base color out there. It brightens dark recesses in my eyes. Not a real exciting color, just a great staple to have. Revlon's packaging breaks very easily though. That has been my only complaint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As the name suggest, Skinlight is a lovely neutral creamy light brown that is perfect for the natural look. It blends nicely dry and does a great job under the brow to highlight. Wet, it lasts a long time and gives you more pigment. I am an MMM and I've been using this everyday for work. I bought this on sale and it is the first Revlon wet/dry shadow I've ever used but this is a definate re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Kathe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A beautiful ivory-with-the slightest-hint of-peach shade! I am a brunette, brown-eyed PPP and have been using this as an e/s base since it first hit the market. This color also serves as a lovely matte highlighter on my prominent browbones. The application is sheer and silky. Other similarly-toned shadows tend to go on in a chalky manner, but this one apples beautifully. A winner!