November 28, 2014 | 1032 users online

Conditioner - Biosilk - Silk Therapy Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wasn't a fan. I didn't have issues with residue, I simply couldn't stand the smell. Smelled way too much like chemicals imo. Wasn't a terrible conditioner, I found my hair felt soft after, it didn't leave it dry. Wouldn't purchase again due to high price and scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by barberree

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this product was a lifesaver many times when i didn't have time to put wash-out conditioner in my hair before work. it isn't a go-to product if you need major conditioning, so keep that in mind. i screwed up my hair with a color change at one point, and it wasn't sufficient to deal w/ the dryness. however, it's a nice last-minute fix and doesn't weigh even my fine, thin hair down. the packaging only gets two lippies because it's a little thick for the pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by yoitscho

This product does nothing. I use it with the Biosilk shampoo, and it can be pretty drying. I expect the conditioner to condition but nope. Nothing. Because I naturally have strong, Asian hair, it doesn't affect me too much, but if you have brittle hair, DO NOT USE IT! Unless you have a really moisturizing shampoo. I do not know much about whether it affects dyed hair or tangled hair because I do not experience neither of those things. Also, the price isn't great. I got it at Tj-maxx, and it was still $16? Not worth it. The only thing I like about the product is that it smells KIND OF nice. I can't really describe it. It has this floral-ish scent, but then again it doesn't... I've tried a whole lot of conditioners, and this is, definitely, not the best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

Would I buy this product again? No. However, I can say that if you have hair like a little girl- perfect, no damage, no color, doesnt ever get super oily or dry... this shampoo and conditioner would work fine! Unfortunately, us women have hair that is colored, has some heat damage to an extent, we have a big full head of hair that needs a good wash to fit our needs of being dry, oily, color treated, curly hair, damaged hair... The ONLY thing this set does really well- is make my hair smell amazing. I love the smell of this duo, unfortunetly it just doesnt meet my hairs needs and does not give it a good wash and co dition properly. This is sad too because I love some of biosilks other products and I wanted to use the entire line together. Oh well. Maybe they will get the hint and re-structure and re-formulate this shampoo and conditioner duo, until then, I will not be re-buying either of them.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by corifornication

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

NO. JUST. SAY. NO. This stuff leaves a nasty, nasty film on my hair while leaving my ends knotty, ratty, and matted. By the second day I was losing more hair than I think I've ever lost at once, and my ends were defying gravity in a way they have never before. It was unbelievable.
There is no possible way to properly convey just how terrible this made my hair feel, but please, if you value your hair at all, stay as far away as possible from this stuff. The smell isn't even that fantastic. There's literally not a single positive thing I can say about this stuff. Just...just don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Jevnaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing results for my curly, dyed and hi-lighted hair. My hair was parched, fried. This gave me smooth silky locks. My curls look and feel awesome. The smell is incredible. Hubby said he loved the smell. Got it at Walmart for $13+ saw it at JCPenny for $11. Can't stop touching my hair, soft and silky.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by erovero

This is a terrible conditioner. It doesn't condition anything and really didn't help detangle my hair in the slightest.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I will NEVER touch another Biosilk product!!! I used the shampoo and conditioner combo and my hair hated me for it. The shampoo dried my hair out (while in the shower) and tangled it, and applying the conditioner did nothing to help it. It sat on top of my hair and didn't soak in, didn't moisturize, and just felt like crap. I had to apply my HG (Nexxus Humectress old formula) just to get my hair manageable again. Terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by marlenelove

Terrible terrible terrible. Dried my hair out like crazy! If you have color treated hair and it is dry, be careful using this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Roowsiejj

absolutely hated this.. made my hair feel like straw! while the shampoo is great, made my hair soft, this is absolutely a waste of money! isnt even worth of a long review.. just terrible!