Biosilk Silk therapy shampoo

2.6

on 8/25/2015 3:35:00 AM

I have very thin and straight hair and this shampoo & conditioner works very well for my hair.
For styling I use also the spray Thermal sheeld and the volume powder. It works for me even the biosilk serum. I love it and buy it more times again. It give me a good natural volume and a good hold.

The packaging is a little bit oldfashioned. The price is high but for me it is worth it.

on 8/21/2015 11:48:00 PM

Made my hair generally look good but it gave me scalp psoriasis . Itchy and totally flaky.

on 5/3/2015 11:38:00 AM

I don't get the negative reviews either. I got a huge bottle at tj maxx for $16.00. It leaves my hair feeling silky with no greasy residue. Yes the price can be outputting, but this stuff works good and is worth the tj maxx price.

on 3/3/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am really surprised to see so many negative reviews. I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is extremely soft and the silky scent doesn't go away until the next wash (I wash my hair every 2-3 days).
This shampoo has helped me out after major color changes and I will definitely keep on buying this series.
Also a tip - you can often find it in stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls for half price. Usually it's around $30-$35/bottle and in those two stores they have it for $15-$20/bottle.

on 3/1/2015 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This made my hair feel like it was going to crack off. My hair is not dyed and is blonde, very long & curly so it gets incredibly dry. I bought this because of how great the serum is but this was a huge letdown.

on 6/27/2014 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I tried this shampoo but it left my hair and scalp very oily and greasy. I have long hair so this was very frustrating. Only shampoo that I have used in my life that has created such a mess to my hair.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I decided to give this a try because I have used the Silk Therapy serum for years. It's nothing like the serum, but did leave my hair softer and shinier than regular shampoos I've used in the past. It's not worth the price tag, and if you have oily hair to begin with this shampoo probably isn't for you as it will most likely weigh your hair down more. The smell is nice, much like the serum. I did have to watch the amount of any product I added to my hair; I added less smoothing cream/hairspray, etc. than I normally would because I noticed it would buildup quicker when using this shampoo. Definitely give this a shot if you suffer from extremely dry or damaged hair! Otherwise, this product will probably disappoint you!

on 5/18/2014 11:54:00 PM

I don't know why the rating is so low. . It is by far the best shampoo I have ever used ! Not too oily like other counterparts but moisturizing enough to make my hair smooth and clean! Highly recommend this to all the people with oily skull skin and dry ends

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This shampoo is extremely stripping. I did not like how my hair felt whole washing. I also purchased the conditioner with the shampoo. The conditioner is better but also leaves hair dry. I had to use another conditioner to make my hair feel normal after using these products.

on 12/26/2013 8:41:00 PM

I think this is a nice product. It does not leave my hair dry or feeling tangled. Although it doesn't leave it silky soft, it is a bit softer than usual. It seems to also add some volume to my hair.

Top Rated Biosilk Products