October 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - Resilience Lift Overnight Face & Throat Creme [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by beth6644

What the heck are these young kids doing using a product like this?!? Get outta here. This cream is intended for someone at least over 40. I'm 69 and love it. I have combination skin - a slightly oily T-zone and slightly drier cheeks. This stuff works like a charm. I use it on my neck and cheeks and have really noticed a difference in the firmness and brightness of my skin. Ladies, if you are in the intended age group, give this a shot. The jar I have is of the newer design, a light-weight plastic with a good heavy lid that's easy to open. It's different than the one pictured. Lauder may also have altered the scent because I don't find it at all offensive. It's very light. I must add: I don't care for the daytime version of this cream. Instead, I use the Daywear SPF25 in the blue jar. Peace.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cheekymonkey828

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Purchased because I used to use it back in the day (dozen or so years) and used to love it. Has been reformulated and no longer works for me, too heavy. Could tolerate the smell, but could also do without it. Prefer silky texture to thick and creamy and, frankly, silicone-y. Returned to store, no problem.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ymoreno98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay first of all, a I got his cream in a sample size with a gift and just tried it today. As of right now, I think I would NEVER get the full size of it. Its being a couple of hours since I applied and I feel I'm getting a kind of a rash on the contour of my face and my cheeks! This is very weird, since I've never being the kind of person with sensitive skin or with allergic reactions! I honestly don't know if its the cream but its the only thing that changed during my morning routine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: stopped using this and switched back to simple Nivea cream. why? because the EL ANR serum works better with the Nivea, I've found. The combo is brilliant together. With this, my skin tends to feel dry over time.
I am on an Estee Lauder kick these days. Have combined with Advanced Night Repair (which i rebought for the THIRD time yesterday), this cream works fabulously. I have normal skin, tending to dry, this replenishes it and boosts it (the look of it, at least) so beautifully. Impressed with the ingredients, I looked up the list only from the beginning to the middle, and they seem to have very beneficial effects.
The scent is kind of off-putting, it has a bit of a putrid touch to it, but the actual product is great. No pilling, it absorbs very well. New night cream. Not sure if I would repurchase, as I have some tried and tested basic creams--I am convinced serums/face oils are more efficient and effective, and can boost most any cream, so why spend a lot?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by jeaninebrown

I have always been an OLAY girl, but thought that I would try a "better" line to ward off my wrinkles . I have gone through 2 jars of this cream, using it nighlty. After two months I don't notice many benefits. I do notice that my pores are more clogged. Therefore, I am switching back to my Regenerist Microsculpting cream for nightly use. My skin was tighter and looked better before I made the change,. At least I gave it a fair shot. Lesson learned that more exp. dept.store creams are not neccessarily better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I realy wanted to like this product but I don't. It does not cause any reaction but I can't stand the smell so I just use it on my neck an d décolleté. Ya my neck and decollate look good from using this. I wash my hands afterwards as I can't bear the smell of this. Wish I tried a sample first as I wouldnt have wasted money on this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by paticat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is for mature skin so of course it's not going to give you the results Estee Lauder promises if you don't have mature age skin so don't bother reading the comments made by anyone under the age of 35. It really annoys me when I see young girls reviewing products that are not meant for them and who expect this cream to give their skin 'a lift' , as if they need a lift at their age.

I fell in love with the Resilience Lift range from the first time I used it and with continuous use you can really see results. I wish I had discovered this cream years ago. A friend of mine recommended Estee Lauder products to me. She is in her early 40's and has been a smoker since her teens and you wouldn't know by looking at her skin. She has been using Estee Lauder products for years and she barely has a wrinkle. I don't mind the scent. Yes their products are pricey but you don't use much and you get the same results as getting a monthly facial treatment for a lot less cost. I recommend this product to anyone over 35. Grab a sample and try it out . You won't be disappointed.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 7:11:00 AM More reviews by luv2shop0509

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm fairly surprised by some of the bad reviews of this product. I have been using this night cream and I've had very impressive results. At first, I felt it was a little bit thick for my liking, but it spreads well over the skin and is absorbed quickly. I have combination/oily skin and no actual wrinkles, but had some fine lines and my skin looked like it needed a lift. This morning when I walked past the bathroom mirror, my skin looked like I had foundation on. My skin looks luminous, bright and plump. The fine lines are fading and I feel that this product is delivering on it's claims. I will definitely repurchase. There are some other creams I wanted to try that had higher reviews....one was a Clarins product, but it's twice the cost and I am happy with the results I'm seeing. This cream is for mature skin. I can't imagine anyone in their teens or 20's needing this cream. Also, I have had a hysterectomy so possibly it is better for post menopausal skin. Those are the only explanations I can think of for some of the negative reviews regarding performance. Perhaps, this cream is not really a good choice for younger women.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find the strong scent pleasant, but it is on the waxy/oily side. Way too heavy for non-dry/mature skins.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by pupster

This is a nice night moisturizer and smells lovely, but you can buy American Beauty's Beauty Boost from Kohl's for a lot less $$$s and it's the same thing.