October 22, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast Pearl in Peach Pearl

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted this to be a nice peachy orange for my fair skin and reddish highlights. For the first 2 uses, it was. Then it turned on me to sort of a salmon pink. A very bright salmon pink. It started flaking off when I ate or if my lips got dry, into these gross pink flakes. The first time someone pointed that out to me, I tossed it. I tried it in a darker color, Muave Pearl. I don't know what I was thinking, because that looked magenta on me. Won't repurchase. Nice idea, didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Lois_k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It was a beautiful pearly peach....on my hand......On my lips it was way to 60's retro. I love peach lipstick, so I may have to try it again in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by spinthedeck

I was hoping this would be a nice, sheer peachy-coral shade...it turned out to be an orangey-frosty mess. I have fair skin, with brown hair & eyes, and this shade was just too bright & orangey, but I'm glad it works for the other 2 ladies who reviewed it!

The best way to see what the color looks like, is to take the tube out of the box and hold it up against your skin. I went by what it looks through the clear plastic on the box, and the little plastic pieces on the display are no help in figuring out how bright/dark/sheer the colors really are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just picked this up to add to my ever growing collection. This is a very pretty, sheer perfect peach shade on me. Just what I was looking for! I have worn it with Jane's Blushing Glow and Becca's Terracotta, both peach blushes and it was a nice match. I have very pigmented lips and was afraid this might be too dark, but it's not. If you're into the Outlast line and are looking for that perfect peach...check this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I finally found my peach lipstick! I had bought Berry Pearl (it's now sold out everywhere I look) a few weeks ago, and this one was on sale, so I thought, why not? This is almost sheer, really natural, but you can still tell it's there. Just shimmery enough, and I ADORE that topcoat. Like all Outlast products it lasts and lasts.