October 31, 2014 | 779 users online

Cleansers - Totally Juicy - pineapple pore cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 7:30:00 AM More reviews by evonneho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It smells really fruity and yummy, and is a pleasure to use. I must admit, when I first used it I didn't realize it had witch hazel (which is what causes the tingly menthol feeling), so I thought I was having a serious allergic reaction and panicked! Anyway, now I find it wonderfully refreshing to use in the mornings to perk me up. In response to the earlier posts here, just close your eyes and make sure you rinse them with LOTS of water after.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2005 8:33:00 AM More reviews by siamesekiss

This is a non foaming creamy cleanser that rinses great. It tingles slightly and has a wonderful pineapple scent. Comes in a tube but it would be wonderful in a pump bottle. My skin felt really soft afterwards. I can't use it everyday since I have a Rx cleanser for my adult chin acne but it's one I will certainly use on the weekends and/or leave at my bf's place.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by torontovarsity

This was really good... for about 2 days. Then the menthol tingly feeling started to get old. I now alternate this with another face cleanser because frankly, I get bored. Ya gotta give it to Totally Juicy, though, their products smell good. This is no exception, pineapple-y goodness in a tube. I'm a sucker for nice-smelling products, especially if they smell like food. I like how this product deep cleans, however. I've noticed an increased refinement of my pores (or maybe that's my imagination).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2004 4:56:00 AM More reviews by jaimmie

*sighs* I liked the old formulation of this a lot better, when it had no menthol in it.. The old formulation would have gotten a 5 from me, but with the menthol, it goes down to 3, because I find it starts to sting now if I leave it for longer than a few seconds, and I can't open my eyes when I'm using this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahviolett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the texture and smell of this product. It leaves my skin fresh and tingly, and soft. I have normal to dry(in winter) skin and this worked nicely, not too drying or over-moisturizing, and it has a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 8:15:00 AM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. It feels cooling, like Noxema, but smells like fresh pineapples. It works well for my oily complexion, even though it says it's mainly for
dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by irre5i5tible

I have oily skin, and after washing, it totally did a great job. My skin was left feeling absolutely smooth and supple, not to mention the menthol refreshed my skin so much. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin, but for those who just can't seem to "wake up!" in the mornings, this would be the best eye-opener.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Orora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eeek! Run far away from this product. The menthol (yes, there's menthol in this product for the face) was so overpowering that I couldn't open my eyes while using it. It left my skin squeaky clean, but anyone with even marginally sensitive skin would be miserable using this. Save your money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Since my skin can't decide what type it is, I usually have to switch around my skincare products. The Pineapple Creamy Cleanser is supposed to be "for most skin types, especially drier skin, penetrating deep into pores to remove oil and makeup while rinsing clean for a soft, radiant finish." It contains AHA and is oil free. I've been alternating using this one and the Raspberry Pore Cleanser and like both. Most so-called "moisturizing" cleansers have left my face feeling like something is still on it or that it is slightly greasy and not completely clean. This is NOT the case with the Pineapple Creamy Cleanser! My face felt clean and soft, and it did remove my makeup as well. The scents of these products are very nice too -- not over-powering, and very "yummy" smelling! I'm looking forward to more products (hopefully) from Totally Juicy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by sjcrazy2000

I LOVE this cleanser! it left my face feeling fresh and overall clean! I have spent way to much money on the high end cleansers and this does a much better job! go out and get some! Oh... this smells great too!