November 23, 2014 | 1082 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium Age-Defying Body Wash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 2:42:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I bought this and absolutely loved it for about a week. It is wonderfully creamy and moisturizing, and I thought it had the freshest, cleanest smell. But after using it for only a week, my perception of the smell changed for the worse. I used it before going to bed one night, absolutely reveling in its cleanness, but by my shower the next morning, all I smelled was this horrible artificial smell resembling dead fish. I don't get it. How could my perception change so drastically overnight? Now all I can smell is that fishy-plastic smell, so much so that I had to stop using it altogether :( I even smelled new bottles in the store to make sure this wasn't unique to the bottle I had. Same thing. Horriblle, horrible smell. Too bad. I'm so confused and sad that my favorite body wash so quickly turned into one I can't even tolerate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by AmyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hello, holy grail. I will never stray again. NOTHING else that I have ever tried makes my skin feel this velvety and beautiful. My horribly itchy legs aren't itching anymore (this is nothing short of a miracle) and a stubborn breakout on my chest which hadn't even been responding to Retin-A cleared up within a week of my revisiting this body wash. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2003 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Lisau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG body wash - smells fresh and clean. Leaves my skin feeling very moisturized after taking a shower. I usually alternate between this and the 'deep moisture' body wash just for a change of pace.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2003 4:18:00 AM More reviews by foxytina_69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is nice. lathers nice, and smells like the classic dove soap. it didnt leave my skin overly moisturized however. but it is nice and i like the fact that in the beads, it contains green tea extract.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2003 8:00:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I really like this body wash. I like the smell (very clean and fresh smelling). It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and moisturized -- and this feeling lasts a few hours after my shower. This body wash has green tea extract, and vitamins A & C to "replenish your skin's essential nutrients, and improve skin tone and texture". I also like the fact that it is "age-defying", though I am not exactly sure what makes it particularly age-defying. But I figure, every little bit helps. This has become a *must* during my showers. PS: It also works great as a shaving lotion.