July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Anew Perfect Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by acarthur

This product is not bad... not overly thrilled with it, but I purchased it on sale. I find it is OK on my sensative skin, but don't like the fact it does not foam up much and I feel the need to use alot. Not keen on the packaging which requires you to use a screw top on a tube (very annoying in the shower).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by KiTEeKaT

This is the worst cleanser I've tried. It's supposed to be a foam cleanser and no matter how much I use it just doesn't foam up. Needless to say, it does not cleanse my face at all. It's more like a gel that only gets a little bit of oil off the surface of your face. Good that I got this product for free, or I'd feel so ripped off. Would give it 0 if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by randma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very good cleansing foam. It foam easily, remove makeup and clean the face at once. It made me felt clean, fresh but not tight. Even it is in the ANew range, it doesn't contain any BHA/AHA. Recommend to people with combination to oily skin, any age range. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2003 4:10:00 AM More reviews by rita33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my 2nd tube. It's effective for cleansing without stripping oil off my skin or cause any irritations.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2003 1:44:00 AM More reviews by AvonAmy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately, Avon is discontinuing the Perfect Cleanser, which you may have noticed in catalogs and online. You can still special order it, but only for a little while longer. I think it was a great cleanser, but they are, of course, bringing out something new to look forward to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 2:10:00 PM More reviews by jjff

I tried it last night and really liked it. This cleanser did a great job on my combo skin, it takes a small amount to work up a nice lather, and it smells just like orange bubblegum I used to love as a child (now there's a soothing regression!).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This was an okay cleanser, but slightly drying for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2002 4:35:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is marketed 100% correctly. In brochures, it says best for normal-to-oily skin/combo skin. When I had combo skin, this lightly lathering wash did the job without leaving a tight, dry feelings. However, when I went to use it on my dry-ish skin, it was a little too harsh. Use it like it's meant to be, and it'll be a great product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2001 7:32:00 AM More reviews by jesdmill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very nice cleanser. It leaves your face feeling very clean and doesn't seem to cause breakouts. Unfortunately it over dried my face so I can't use it, but I would still recommend it!