August 1, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Lip Dazzler - Crazed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fake_alien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was fortunate to have found this mixed in with the cream eyeshadow tubes,because all wal-mart stores seem to be out of the lip dazzelers lipglosses.This is the only lip dazzelers gloss I own and it is a great shimmery burnt peach.It works perfectly with my warm skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xxtimelessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shade is a very shimmery peachy bronze. The texture is not too thick or thin. Not too runny but not all that sticky either. The shimmer doesn't feel gritty at all. It really does smell like orange sherbet. It would be nice if these were a permanent addiction to the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 2:59:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Crazed is a bronzey neutral in the tube, but applies as a subtle peach on my lips. I *really* love this, it is a truly perfect peach shade for an olivey gal :) (I have to be careful with the peaches I wear, sometimes they clash with my skintone). The scent is very appealing ~ these smell just like an orange creamsicle :)! The texture is thin, which means frequent reapplying ... But the tube is cute and the scent is great, so I really don't mind :) No stickiness at all, this gloss is comfortable to wear :) Gotta love the slanted tip :D Wish all tube l/gs came this way! Are you listening MAC??? ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2003 1:37:00 PM More reviews by crushedenvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this, its the perfect summer shade of copperish brown and smells sweet-fruity. Its rather cheap and smooth on your lips, not as tacky as most gloss found in these types of squeeze tubes. I love Rimmel products and these are a great new item!