August 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Foundations - Avon - liquid foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

I hate the coverage and feeling of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HighFlyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried a lot of Avon's foundations and 80% of the time I'm disappointed. The lightest colour they had in this foundation was Ivory and even that was still not the best colour for me, it just didn't match my skin at all. When I applied it, it felt heavy and oily and the look wasn't that great either. When I removed it, my skin was slightly irritated and red. The next day my skin - especially my nose and oily areas were extremely greasy and oilier than usual so basically it clogged my pores and gave me even more break outs.

I realised that fairer people should stick with BB creams, and Avon has brought one out so I might try it and hopefully it will work out but I am not satisfied with the quality of Avon's foundations. I won't be repurchasing any time soon, that's for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

these foundations are very good and work well
and are priced great they have a variety so you can choose your right skin type
no break outs either
and my skin can breathe

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

the colours are ok easily matched to skin, when i first purchased this a few years ago it worked great for me but i bought it again recently and it was just cakey and obvious on the skin, so i dont know wether they have changed it or my skin has changed either way, i know that now its not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2006 6:15:00 AM More reviews by angie31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The colour was okay, even though it was supposedly meant to be "cool" it was actually quite yellow/warm. Also it dried really quickly so was really hard to blend. I think I may have gotten a bad batch too because there seemed to be little hard bits through it. It did last all day though and when blended quickly it looked nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by truechristian1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Avon Perfect Wear Foundation and I absolutely LOVE it! The coverage is phenomenal and it stays on ALL DAY LONG. I put it on in the morning before school and it's on until evening. I'm very satisfied and will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Iana

If you can find a shade that works for you, I think the all-day comfort is a good, long lasting option. But yes, many of the colors are FAR too peachy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2003 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Conga1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree with another poster who said the colors are horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pokie

I am using Perfect Wear All-Day Comfort Foundation. Applied with a sponge, it provides even, light-medium coverage. It blends easily. I don't feel like I'm wearing a mask. It really does last all day and feels soft and natural -- at least in the winter, which is when I started using it. My only complaint is that the colors are not that great. Currently, I am blending two shades, which seems to be working pretty well for me (MAs all cringe when I tell them that). I am looking for a Holy Grail foundation, one that matches perfectly without mixing shades, and lasts without rubbing off on my clothes. Until then, I will keep using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by TRITCH1234

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MY FAVORITE AVON FOUNDATION IS THE AUTO FOCUS LIGHT ADJ FOUNDATION. IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE A LIQUID GOING ON, IT WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. IT'S A LT TO MED COVERAGE. COMES WITH SPONGE AND LASTS ME ABOUT 8 WEEKS. SKIN WILL HAVE A DEWY APPEARANCE.