smudgeproof mascara

3.8

on 8/28/2003 12:51:00 PM

I love this mascara! It is the only mascara i wear. It goes on great, lasts all day, never smudges. I love this but i do wish they made more colors.

on 2/3/2003 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for years and love it. I have tried other mascaras and been disappointed with the results. The lady that I purchase my Artistry products from has never been pushy and I have been pleased with everything that I have gotten.

Did not like ARTISTRY -- amway products at all. The mascara was clumpy, the cream eyeshadows that you apply with a wand creased and smeared horribly under the eye, and the foundation broke out my skin. Be very cautious. This is one of those lines where it is the "pyramid" set-up of amway (the more they sell the more points or what not they accrue and the more they make/save-- esp. if they convince you to be a member-- and unfortunately found my hostess' ladies very pushy) so you go over to someone's house, they make you over, they try to sell you a membership for discounts on limited items and then ask what you are going to buy of the evening. I ended up feeling pressured into ordering something, chose what I thought to be the most harmless and canceled my order as soon as I got home and got a good look in the mirror. So at least refrain from ordering until you have worn your made-up face for a while.

on 7/16/2001 11:06:00 AM

No clumps and looks very soft and nice on, just wish their were more colors! Very inexpensive too!